PDA

View Full Version : Important: Sig rules

Panky
11-09-2004, 02:50 AM
Signatures on XNations should be a 120 x 60 button and limited to 3 lines of text. This is out of respect for our advertisers. Advertisers may carry 468 x 60 banner and 3 lines of text in their sig. If you choose not use a button, you may add 1 line of text. XNations reserves the right to edit a members signature or temporarily disable the use of sigs for those who do not comply to the sig rule.

If you have any questions or wish to become an advertiser on XNations, you may contact Evil Chris, Monaro, or I.

Thank you! :)

monaro
11-09-2004, 06:59 AM
I understand that there are many reasons for using a sig. I respect
the need for our members who utilize this feature and it is your
responsibility as a member here at XNations to keep within the guide
as Panky has explained. Leaving this to your own discretion on
determining how best you can utilize your sig space is a benefit for you.

I support you as a member here and I would like to answer any related
questions that may happen to arise.

Please follow the above and we can continue to make your online
experience here at XNations both enjoyable and profitable.

Have a great day!

Mark

FeTiShLaDy
11-09-2004, 08:26 AM
thanks for the info Panky! now i've got to edit my sig..lol

B O B
11-09-2004, 12:28 PM
so does my sig make you damp?

TheLegacy
11-09-2004, 02:27 PM
size queen LOL

monaro
11-09-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by YNOTBob

OI see yours and think about that Warner Bros "The Polar Express"

Funbrunette
11-09-2004, 02:59 PM

My panties are SOAKED! :bonk:

Evil Chris
11-09-2004, 04:21 PM
Mmm... FB said panties. :)

Ounique
11-09-2004, 07:41 PM

Heh heh, damp :relief:

pf69.com
11-09-2004, 11:32 PM
the rules are very clear!

mrjones
11-09-2004, 11:34 PM
OK OK I will reduce my button and seduce by mutton.

dunt cut me master, pleeeease

monaro
11-16-2004, 07:00 AM
I would like to ask those members please if you have not read the above rule on the Signatures on XNations, please do so as
this rule is active and XNations reserves the right to edit a members signature or temporarily disable the use of sigs for those who do not comply to the sig rule.

Ounique
11-16-2004, 12:36 PM
Whooops, here I was posting away, even in this thread, and never realizing that my sig had way to many lines of text! LOL! I've trimmed away to an appropriate size. :)

TheLegacy
11-16-2004, 12:55 PM
Originally posted by Ounique
I've trimmed away to an appropriate size. :)

Oprah would be so proud of you right about now

JasonS
11-17-2004, 05:35 PM
Originally posted by TheLegacy
Oprah would be so proud of you right about now

Wait till January when he's back up to 7 lines of text...you know, those yo-yo sigs are very unhealthy.

Ounique
11-17-2004, 05:51 PM
Oooh, Jason, i'm gonna have to spank you when I get back from my cruise! :P

FeTiShLaDy
11-18-2004, 06:23 AM
the sig rule is just fair..let's give respect to those who paid for their sig spots.;)

Funbrunette
11-18-2004, 09:02 AM
Well, I have to put in my two cents! I've had to edit/remove posts that used the words "Gay" and "Fag" these aren't adjectives that are accepted here! It's starting to become a fad that I WON'T tolerate! In my eyes it's infantile and useless! I have a hard time understanding it on other boards, I'll be damned if Xnations becomes anything like that! Respect is key here! :respect:

2257Auditor
11-20-2004, 05:49 AM
A litttle triming before the holidays is always a good idea. Another good idea would be to alllow us all one extra line for a link to a worthy charity. Or better yet why don't we all get together and choose a charity we could support as a real community. Suggestions

monaro
11-20-2004, 07:07 AM
Originally posted by 2257Auditor
A litttle triming before the holidays is always a good idea. Another good idea would be to alllow us all one extra line for a link to a worthy charity. Or better yet why don't we all get together and choose a charity we could support as a real community. Suggestions

Well it does say that you can use 3 Lines of Text. I see only one on yours. So you don't need to use a 4th mate!

Have a good Saturday.

monaro
11-20-2004, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by monaro
Well it does say that you can use 3 Lines of Text. I see only one on yours. So you don't need to use a 4th mate!

Have a good Saturday.

G'day, that's what I get for posting while DUI
Yes, 3 lines are for advertisers. Someone hand me a rolled up news paper, so I can smack myself over the back of the head.
:D :blush:

2257Auditor
11-22-2004, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by monaro
G'day, that's what I get for posting while DUI
Yes, 3 lines are for advertisers. Someone hand me a rolled up news paper, so I can smack myself over the back of the head.
:D :blush:

I am sure we can make a nice fetish site about that ... smacking aussies

TheLegacy
11-22-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Well, I have to put in my two cents! I've had to edit/remove posts that used the words "Gay" and "Fag" these aren't adjectives that are accepted here! It's starting to become a fad that I WON'T tolerate! In my eyes it's infantile and useless! I have a hard time understanding it on other boards, I'll be damned if Xnations becomes anything like that! Respect is key here! :respect:

I respect that funbrunette - problem is that if you have two gay brothers who lovingly call each other that (say Jason, Don Ounique or myself) we often use those words in the kindest sense - does that mean I have to limit my jokes to call Don my serious sweaty snuggle bunny?? Be so much faster to simply call him "xxx"

Ounique
12-01-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by TheLegacy
I respect that funbrunette - problem is that if you have two gay brothers who lovingly call each other that (say Jason, Don Ounique or myself) we often use those words in the kindest sense - does that mean I have to limit my jokes to call Don my serious sweaty snuggle bunny?? Be so much faster to simply call him "xxx"

I think it's all in the context. But even thought we may use the words jokingly with each other, posting them on a message board can always be taken the wrong way. Plus, you can tell obviously when we are joking within ourselves, but on other boards you see it run rampant. I used to have a roommate that realized I didn't get offended when he used words like "fag" or "queer" so he took it as a license to use them every chance he got, to the point where it was downright nasty, and he thought I just wasn't getting it. I finally had to tell him, you can't use the words until you respect the people behind them. That shut him up real quick.

Funbrunette
12-01-2004, 08:42 PM
Originally posted by Ounique
I finally had to tell him, you can't use the words until you respect the people behind them. That shut him up real quick.

:xthumbs:

Matt
12-02-2004, 01:42 AM
Hey Panky :)

Yay!! sig rules..hehehe

Panky
12-02-2004, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by Matt

Yay!! sig rules..hehehe

Hi Matt! http://www.adultisubmit4u.com/Smile/icon_hug.gif Welcum to XNations! :D

Funbrunette
12-02-2004, 08:54 AM

Yay!! sig rules..hehehe

Matt, welcome to Xnations! :happy:

Matt
12-03-2004, 04:44 PM
Thanks Panky!!! Long time no see hon! :D

Hey Funbrunette..great to be back ...gearing up to endure my first Montreal winter!

Sexyscribe sends her best too

Panky
12-03-2004, 06:19 PM
Thanks Panky!!! Long time no see hon! :D

Hey Funbrunette..great to be back ...gearing up to endure my first Montreal winter!

LOL! :D We've had more snow in the past 2 days, then your home state receives the entire winter season. :nyanya:

Matt
12-04-2004, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Panky
LOL! :D We've had more snow in the past 2 days, then your home state receives the entire winter season. :nyanya:

No doubt! The beaches of North Carolina have never seen anything like this , and I have the sneaking suspicion that we haven't seen anything yet! ::-|

Panky
01-18-2005, 06:49 PM
:bump:

Just bumping it back up so everyone is aware of the sig rules.

Gruntled
01-19-2005, 11:22 AM
Sexyscribe sends her best too

Where is SexyScribe? Please ask her to check PM!

IwantU Bryan
01-19-2005, 05:22 PM
ok thanks for info

solarius
01-19-2005, 08:21 PM
i chenged my profile now i think everything is ok.Respecta :)

Evil Chris
01-20-2005, 10:19 AM
Is my sig ok Panky? :)

Panky
01-20-2005, 12:12 PM
LOL! Very nice Chris! :D

thruma
01-21-2005, 06:31 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
Is my sig ok Panky? :)

lol

IwantU Bryan