PDA

View Full Version : Introducing PussyCash P Points - more pleasure for everyone!

adamneve
11-09-2004, 09:44 AM
To make sure everybody's mixing business with pleasure at PussyCash (www.pussycash.com), now anyone can win valuable prizes for promoting PussyCash sites anytime!!! :)

The P Point system allows affiliates to earn points for sending traffic that can be exchanged for valuable cash and prizes. As opposed to our regular award program that awards prizes to only the top promoters each month, the new P Point system is a great way for everybody to make bonus money anytime without any extra effort!

;)

Here's how it works - for every signup you refer to PussyCash, you earn 2 P Points. If you refer a new webmaster to PussyCash, you'll earn 10 P Points for the referred webmaster's first signup.

Points are individually worth between 20 and 25 cents. 500 points can be redeemed for $100 at 20 cents a point. 1000 points can be redeemed for $220 at 22 cents per points and 2,000 points can be redeemed for $500 at a rate of 25 cents per point.

We're taking suggestions now for great products we can give away for points. If you have any ideas, Post in this thread to tell us what you'd like. :bonk:

So let's see - now PussyCash webmasters get P Points, monthly luxury awards for top promoters and 10% free bonus videochat credit with every paycheck as well as up to $100 per signup on ImLive. And why aren't you with us? Click here to join PussyCash pleasure madness (www.pussycash.com).

Funbrunette
11-09-2004, 08:04 PM
Earn points for sending traffic that can be exchanged for valuable cash and prizes! What a GREAT idea! :xthumbs:

adamneve
11-10-2004, 04:22 AM
don't forget the bonus 10% of the earning in video chat time :)

monaro
11-10-2004, 04:27 AM
Sounds great. The last time I won a prize from a sponsor was maxcash and the amount was $500 just a few years back. Getting a bonus like that is good and keeps wms happy to work hard and bring in alot of signups.

I have not looked in on your program closely
Adam. I am starting to like what I am reading.

FeTiShLaDy
11-10-2004, 07:26 AM
good stuff! keep 'em coming PC!;)

adamneve
11-10-2004, 08:30 AM
Originally posted by monaro
Sounds great. The last time I won a prize from a sponsor was maxcash and the amount was $500 just a few years back. Getting a bonus like that is good and keeps wms happy to work hard and bring in alot of signups.

I have not looked in on your program closely
Adam. I am starting to like what I am reading.

THanks a lot!
Great News Monaro, if you'll need any help hit me up :)

Evil Chris
11-15-2004, 09:03 AM
Pussycash always has high-paying specials going on.
It's one of the most profitable programs in our market, and if you don't have an account with them, you should.

Great stuff Adam. :xthumbs:

TheLegacy
11-15-2004, 06:48 PM
nice going over there - pussycash is worth checking out

Evil Chris
11-16-2004, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by adamneve We're taking suggestions now for great products we can give away for points. If you have any ideas, Post in this thread to tell us what you'd like. :bonk:

Can it be anything Adam? I mean sometimes shipping can become a headached, right?

I'd suggest stuff like DVDs, and other small electronic gadgetry!