PDA

View Full Version : Happy BIRTHDAY PANKY!

Funbrunette
11-11-2004, 03:34 PM
This is hilarious! Panky and I went out for lunch today with a fiew other friends...Well I decided it was her birthday TODAY! :rofl: Secretly told the waitress it was her Birthday and Poor panky had to stand up on her chair and have the whole restaurant sing her HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :bday:

You're a good sport girl! I would of died...lol Panky, you're the shiznit! :respect:

Well, at least you got a free cake! lol

Rochard
11-11-2004, 05:05 PM
Panky didn't tell me she was a lesbian too.

TheLegacy
11-11-2004, 05:07 PM
never had birthday spankings by a hot fudge brownie - sounds kinky

who licked off the whip cream??

Torn Rose
11-11-2004, 05:09 PM
Happy Birthday Panky!

can I have some free cake?

splatshed
11-11-2004, 05:09 PM
LMFAO nice FB and Panky.....Hope you got a free hot fudge sunday :)

Magnus3x
11-11-2004, 05:10 PM
Happy B DAY!!! have much sex and red wine.. *S*

Black Dog
11-11-2004, 05:15 PM
Lesbians? Fudge brownies? WTF? Perhaps I should be reading between lines. :)

B

Visualad
11-11-2004, 05:49 PM
:xthumbs:

Rochard
11-11-2004, 06:48 PM
I didn't read about the birthday part. Happy Birthday.

Funbrunette
11-11-2004, 07:21 PM
Originally posted by TheLegacy
never had birthday spankings by a hot fudge brownie - sounds kinky

who licked off the whip cream??

Well, I don't usually kiss and tell, but it was HOT! Panky can be naughty! :blush:

Rochard
11-11-2004, 07:46 PM
i have pictures.

Panky
11-11-2004, 10:18 PM
OMG! That was too funny today. Our waitress came over to the table, followed by co-workers. They asked what my name was and then told me I needed to stand up on the booth, meanwhile handing me this piece of cake with a candle in it. I almost blurted out to the waitress that "I think you've got the wrong person", but I didn't. It was really funny. LOL! The whole time people in the bar were singing to me and making a big show of it, me standing on the booth, I kept thinking "Which one of my friends is the instigator of this practical joke?" :p What was even better was, my friends had no idea what was going on. FB didn't mention she did it. Everyone was cool. LOL! They just played right along with it as if nothing was out of the ordinary. We all had a good laugh! It was great! :D We weren't even drunk! LOL! My birthday isn't for another 3 weeks. :bonk:

Panky
11-11-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Well, I don't usually kiss and tell, but it was HOT! Panky can be naughty! :blush:

Mmmmm... Chocolate syrup, mini M&M's, and FB made for a perfect combination! :D

thruma
11-11-2004, 10:38 PM
So it is her birthday or it isn't?

if it is happy birthday

if it isn't then when is the real one?

lol

When are we having a date funbrunette?
You sound like real fun! lol

Except if you did that to me I'd probably blow the whole deal from cracking up with laughter. lol

Panky
11-11-2004, 10:40 PM
LOL! It wasn't my birthday. My birthday is Dec. 4 . That's what made it so much fun! LOL! :D

Funbrunette
11-11-2004, 10:56 PM
Originally posted by thruma
So it is her birthday or it isn't?

if it is happy birthday

if it isn't then when is the real one?

lol

When are we having a date funbrunette?
You sound like real fun! lol

Except if you did that to me I'd probably blow the whole deal from cracking up with laughter. lol

A date with me? Well I may be getting sued right now...ROFL!!! So I'll get back to you on that! :laughout:

thruma
11-11-2004, 11:01 PM
A date with me? Well I may be getting sued right now...ROFL!!! So I'll get back to you on that! :laughout:

geez I hope you're not getting sued.

I'm just teasing you anyway. It's all good fun.
I wouldn't want Evil Chris to kick my ass anyway.
lol

Panky
11-11-2004, 11:04 PM
Well Rochard is supposed to be first in line for the date with FB, the whole Mr. XNations thing. After that, it's ladies choice. :D :p

Funbrunette
11-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by thruma
geez I hope you're not getting sued.

I'm just teasing you anyway. It's all good fun.
I wouldn't want Evil Chris to kick my ass anyway.
lol

LMAO!!! It's Canada some people think they can sue for anything, cracks me up! Evil Chris is a cool cat! No worries there babe! Hell he's letting me go on a dinner/date with Mr.Xnations himself! :p

thruma
11-11-2004, 11:12 PM
LMAO!!! It's Canada some people think they can sue for anything, cracks me up! Evil Chris is a cool cat! No worries there babe! Hell he's letting me go on a dinner/date with Mr.Xnations himself! :p

I think sombody should video tape that date so all the Xnationers can see what the "runners up"(no losers here) of Mr Xnations are missing out on

;)

cutie_angel
11-12-2004, 02:41 AM
Happy Birthday!!!

GOD
11-12-2004, 05:46 AM
Ummmm ... HAPPY B-DAY

Whenever it is :rolleyes:

adamneve
11-12-2004, 09:28 AM
when are you taking me out for lunch? :P

monaro
11-12-2004, 12:04 PM
Now I know its not your birthday just yet but I like a person who has heaps of fun all year round!

Have a great day Panky!