PDA

View Full Version : Just a lil Hello!

Sophdream
12-01-2002, 09:40 PM
:blush: Hello all!

I just want to introduce myself because i`m new here and i don`t want you to say : '' who`s this silly girl '' lol... I read some messages and i have to admit that this place looks very nice and it seems to have funny people! Thank you Mister X for showing me this nice site.... i will now go try to answer this question about wich celebrity i would like to screw....wow will not be easy lol...

Mister X
12-01-2002, 09:43 PM
Well let me be the first to welcome you! Not only are you beautiful but you just got me 50 points closer to a DVD-R! :xhappy:

I should mention that Sophie is one of my bosses. She's the Soph in sophdream.com
And don't worry about the avatar... she likes guys too ;)

StuartD
12-01-2002, 09:45 PM
Nice Mister X... too bad I've got 2 referrals today so far... that DVD-R's mine! hehee...

Anyway, welcum to xnations Sophdream!!

Mister X
12-01-2002, 09:45 PM
Oooops. Almost forgot. There is a rule that all the new gals that come to the board have to show their boobies. :D

:boobies:

Mister X
12-01-2002, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by StuartD
Nice Mister X... too bad I've got 2 referrals today so far... that DVD-R's mine! hehee...

Anyway, welcum to xnations Sophdream!! Damn! Well I should get extra points for style if you ask me. :mad:

:xhappy:

Darin
12-01-2002, 10:10 PM
Welcome sexy!

Whatever Mister X has told you about me, its all true! MUAHAH!

Evil Chris
12-01-2002, 10:11 PM
Originally posted by Sophdream
:blush: Hello all!

I just want to introduce myself because i`m new here and i don`t want you to say : '' who`s this silly girl '' lol... I read some messages and i have to admit that this place looks very nice and it seems to have funny people! Thank you Mister X for showing me this nice site.... i will now go try to answer this question about wich celebrity i would like to screw....wow will not be easy lol... Welcome to Xnations Sophdream! :happy:

Mister X
12-01-2002, 10:25 PM
Originally posted by Darin
Welcome sexy!

Whatever Mister X has told you about me, its all true! MUAHAH! ::-|
:doh:

I knew I forgot something! Better put "Darin Warning" on my list.

Sophdream
12-01-2002, 10:42 PM
Welcome sexy!

Whatever Mister X has told you about me, its all true! MUAHAH!

:p WELL...Mister didn`t talk to me about you yet but i think i will now ask lolol. Thanks a lot for your nice welcome.

Mister X
12-01-2002, 11:19 PM
:p WELL...Mister didn`t talk to me about you yet but i think i will now ask lolol. Thanks a lot for your nice welcome.
Better watch out Darin! I told her the truth. Sorry man but she bribed me with boobie pics.:love:

Darin
12-01-2002, 11:37 PM
Originally posted by Mister X
Better watch out Darin! I told her the truth. Sorry man but she bribed me with boobie pics.:love:

WOW! Just a little FYI Soph, I'm real easy to bribe as well! lol :D

sherie
12-01-2002, 11:44 PM
Welcome welcome welcome!!

Enjoy and happy posting!!

Funbrunette
12-02-2002, 12:02 AM
Hello and welcome to Xnations :D

Sophdream
12-02-2002, 12:15 AM
Originally posted by sherie
Welcome welcome welcome!!

Enjoy and happy posting!!

:D Thanks a lot !!!!

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:22 AM
WOW! Just a little FYI Soph, I'm real easy to bribe as well! lol :D That was one of the things I told her. That you were easy. :D

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:25 AM
WOW! Just a little FYI Soph, I'm real easy to bribe as well! lol :D Oh yeah... if you want boobie pics... remember where I said she was the Soph in sophdream.com ? She's also the dream. ;)
You can click here (http://sophdream.com/welcome.htm) if you don't wanna type that into a browser. LOL
You might find some boobie pics. ;)

sherie
12-02-2002, 12:30 AM
:D Thanks a lot !!!! You are more than, can I say this one more time LOL Welcome!!:bonk:

Sophdream
12-02-2002, 12:32 AM
Oh yeah... if you want boobie pics... remember where I said she was the Soph in sophdream.com ? She's also the dream. ;)
You can click here (http://sophdream.com/welcome.htm) if you don't wanna type that into a browser. LOL
You might find some boobie pics. ;)

::-| I really think you`re .....hushhhhhhhh talking too much lmao!
but i still like you lolol. Mwuahhhhhhhhhh

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:37 AM
::-| I really think you`re .....hushhhhhhhh talking too much lmao!
but i still like you lolol. Mwuahhhhhhhhhh Ooops. I let the secret out of the bag. It's true... Sophie has done content. ::-|

sherie
12-02-2002, 12:39 AM
Ooops. I let the secret out of the bag. It's true... Sophie has done content. ::-| GET OUT!!!!!;)

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:40 AM
Hey, I think I should get extra points for the most active referral. She's got 11 posts already! She'll be wearing a t-shirt before the week is over. :D

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by sherie
GET OUT!!!!!;) No really it's true. :p

Damn... I should have kept quiet and sold the boobie pics to darin for cash money. :bonk:

Panky
12-02-2002, 01:28 AM
Welcum to XNations Soph!

Another lady around here to keep Mister X in line. :D

Panky

Mister X
12-02-2002, 01:31 AM
Originally posted by Panky
Welcum to XNations Soph!

Another lady around here to keep Mister X in line. :D

Panky Hmmmm. Domination? I think I like that idea. But not too hard with the spanking, okay? I can't take a lot of pain. :blush:

wsjb78
12-02-2002, 05:02 AM
Gee, there are more people joining the board than I can say hello to each one....

"Hello Sophdream!"

Jenny
12-02-2002, 05:06 AM
nice to have you here. Nice site you have there, I like it. Welcome!

firehorse
12-02-2002, 06:08 AM
Welcum to Xnations Sophdream and happy posting:D

mailman
12-02-2002, 08:03 AM
hello.....

welcome aboard the ship of uselessness and tasteless i am sure you will love it here...

Sophdream
12-02-2002, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Jenny
nice to have you here. Nice site you have there, I like it. Welcome!

:D Thanks a lot for your nice welcome and great comments!!!
What a nice smiley you have there! I love it !!!

Sophdream
12-02-2002, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by firehorse
Welcum to Xnations Sophdream and happy posting:D :D Thanks for the nice welcome...mmmm...can I ask a lil question...this girl on the pic...if that your wife?... She`s YUMMY!!!:gorgeous:

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:10 PM
Yes that's his wife Kitty. She's very hot. :love:

Mister X
12-02-2002, 05:07 PM
Hmmm. Just had this interesting fantasy involving Kitty, Sophie, FunB and a lot of whipped cream. It was very fulfilling.:xthumbs:

BuggyG
12-04-2002, 02:58 PM
WEll it's alittle late. But better late then never. Ok in this case not always but I think this case I can pass.

HI!! And welcoem to our little community. Growing fast so get ya seat now. And post away girl!! Though already doing that. But it's a new comer kinda thing to say.

BAH!! just play along and amuse me. hehehe :D

Sophdream
12-05-2002, 12:06 AM
Hmmm. Just had this interesting fantasy involving Kitty, Sophie, FunB and a lot of whipped cream. It was very fulfilling.:xthumbs: ::-|
:eek: Did you took some pictures of that? I`m just fews days ago from an update on my site lolol! That would be nice pictures to put on for sure!!!!:D

BuggyG
12-05-2002, 12:20 AM
Oooops. Almost forgot. There is a rule that all the new gals that come to the board have to show their boobies. :D

:boobies:

That's right. If I rememebr correctly it's article 57 section 32 subsection 14f pararaph 37 line 52. no?? Ok maybe i may be off by a section or two. But i do DEFINETLY know it's in there somewhere. hehehe

:p :p :p

Mister X
12-05-2002, 12:56 AM
::-|
:eek: Did you took some pictures of that? I`m just fews days ago from an update on my site lolol! That would be nice pictures to put on for sure!!!!:D For sure they would be great pics!
Unfortunately it would probably be pretty expensive to get Kitty to fly in from Australia. :(

Mister X
12-05-2002, 12:56 AM
Originally posted by BuggyG
That's right. If I rememebr correctly it's article 57 section 32 subsection 14f pararaph 37 line 52. no?? Ok maybe i may be off by a section or two. But i do DEFINETLY know it's in there somewhere. hehehe

:p :p :p Sounds good to me. And if it's not there it soon will be. ;)

Sophdream
12-05-2002, 01:04 AM
:D Keep trying guys !!!!! Who knows, maybe one day you will get boobie picture!!! lol

asiangogo
12-05-2002, 01:11 AM
Hi,

i'm a newbi 2, nice to meet such a friendly lot of people.

Greg

Sophdream
12-05-2002, 01:24 AM
Originally posted by asiangogo
Hi,

i'm a newbi 2, nice to meet such a friendly lot of people.

Greg

:D I agree with you Greg,
Everybody is really nice in here!:D

Juge
12-05-2002, 07:15 AM
Welcome to the board, Sophdream. I love your avatar. Woohooooo! :)

Sophdream
12-05-2002, 10:10 AM
:D Thanks a lot Juge!

BuggyG
12-05-2002, 11:06 AM
:D Keep trying guys !!!!! Who knows, maybe one day you will get boobie picture!!! lol

Well it was worth a try. Even though you are breaking a rule/law from hte X-Nations Book of do's and don'ts. hehehe

Sophdream
12-05-2002, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by BuggyG
Well it was worth a try. Even though you are breaking a rule/law from hte X-Nations Book of do's and don'ts. hehehe :blush: AWWWW I don`t want to break any rules !!!!

Mister X
12-05-2002, 01:14 PM
Hmmm. Just had an idea. I think I might plug that avatar into a banner. ::-|

Sophdream
12-05-2002, 02:10 PM
Hmmm. Just had an idea. I think I might plug that avatar into a banner. ::-|

::-| And where would you put this banner? Check your butt lolol:cackle:

Mister X
12-05-2002, 06:16 PM
::-| And where would you put this banner? Check your butt lolol:cackle: ::-| ::-| ::-|
Well I was thinking about using the banner to advertise this lil site called sophdream.com . But if you feel that way about it... :(

Sophdream
12-05-2002, 06:24 PM
:D I would love it then Mister X lol...Stupid me:bonk: