PDA

View Full Version : Darin's TGP system

Mister X
12-01-2002, 11:53 PM
Ok I guess this is a little spammy, but it's not spamming for me. I just wanted to say that Darin's Tgp system is hot shit! I switched over a little less than 3 days ago and I've doubled my traffic. The built in traffic trading is the cat's meow. Plus the generator lets me update the tgp in 5 minutes or less. And it's free so you can't beat the price! Thanks Darin.

Check it out (http://tgp.premiumbabes.com/)

Evil Chris
12-01-2002, 11:58 PM
I'd have to agree... I am not doing much with it yet, other than receiving email confirmations for every submission he gets, but I get a lot of them. :)

Funbrunette
12-02-2002, 12:01 AM
Yup! I agree and I hear he's got a great "boob banner" ;)

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:03 AM
Actually you can turn that off and just get your submissions. And when you generate your galleries it automatically lists your own submissions first and then fills in with other galleries from the pool. Very slick system. Even has a built in toplist. I made it up to number 2 in 3 days, hehe.

Mister X
12-02-2002, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Yup! I agree and I hear he's got a great "boob banner" ;) Great is an understatement. ;)

MegaGiga
12-02-2002, 03:05 PM
Its certainly a very cool system and the boobs banner is just the icing on the cake.. ;)

Mister X
12-02-2002, 04:45 PM
Hmmm. I wonder if we'll get an update of that particular pic in a couple of months? It might be even more impressive then. ::-|

Juge
12-04-2002, 10:20 AM
I was just talking to Darin yesterday, and it sounds like he has a great system in place. I would recommend that you try it out.