PDA

View Full Version : Saw

Funbrunette
11-14-2004, 11:29 AM
I'm dying to see it....Hmmm. Maybe tonight!

SYNOPSIS: How far would you go to save your own life? Prepare yourself for a gut-wrenching trip into the heart of terror with SAW, Lions Gate Films’ gripping horror film starring Cary Elwes, Danny Glover, Monica Potter and Leigh Whannell. more...

TRAILER (http://www.sawmovie.com/)

My kind of movie! :D Any comments?

Visualad
11-14-2004, 02:26 PM
hmm... Dunno if its good, the preview on the site was not that special...

but since I love to watch horror movies, IŽll make sure to check it out.. ;-)

TheLegacy
11-15-2004, 06:31 PM
amazing that I waiting for months to see it.. when it finally comes out.. Im too scared to buy a ticket.. LOL.

think I'll wait until dvd when I can hug my stuffed animals and wimper when the scary parts come on

B O B
11-15-2004, 09:10 PM
hahaha...

man, I saw The Grudge, thought it was the scariest movie ever...

kalel
11-15-2004, 10:08 PM
IT EXCITES ME . .. . . . .

Odie
11-16-2004, 09:53 AM
My friend went to see it and he said it was sooo oo creepy. I think i'm going to wait until it comes out on video. He said it made his skin crawl.

Funbrunette
11-16-2004, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by Odie
My friend went to see it and he said it was sooo oo creepy. I think i'm going to wait until it comes out on video. He said it made his skin crawl.

Then I MUST see it! I live for those types of movie! :skull: (I cover my eyes most of the movie...lol)

Jasun
11-16-2004, 12:18 PM
I loved that movie. It was dark and creepy and scary.

And it really did make my skin crawl. Looks great on a big screen, too.

She Devil
11-16-2004, 04:47 PM
Originally posted by Funbrunette
Then I MUST see it! I live for those types of movie! :skull: (I cover my eyes most of the movie...lol)

Hmmm... I've been wanting to see that movie too. Come to TO and we can go together! We can even hold each other during the scary parts... :blush:

Funbrunette
11-24-2004, 12:32 PM
Wow! now that's what I call a good thriller/horror! It's "Seven" meets "Cube"!

Worth seeing! :xthumbs:

Took me a while to "snap out of it"! Had a tough time falling asleep! ::-|