PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone have 2 internext passes

biznatch
11-19-2004, 01:57 AM
I am taking my wife to Vegas this year as a bday gift since her birthday is on the 3rd of January and will be a nice break for her after she has our second kid in the next couple of days. We dont want them for free or anything like that, were very flexible and can work out some kind of deal with whoever wishes to part with them, my wife is very gorgeous and very friendly and she will hand out flyers for your company if you like. Please if you have some spare tix hit me up on msn (rodneyscotts(at)hotmail.com) or pm me. We would be very grateful and are very willing to work for you guys in some way for you in Vegas. Or i could give you a hardlink on my board and you could reap the benifets of all the backlinks my site produces, these are just some ideas, but like i said were very flexible

Cheers everyone
Rodney
Biznatch

LAJ
11-19-2004, 12:59 PM
Pardon the shameless spam, but if you tune in to our radio show the "YNOT Humpday Lunch" on Wednesdays at noon PT at http://www.ynotradio,.com we are giving away a pass or two every week to people who win our trivia contests.

oceania
11-19-2004, 01:36 PM
and as a bonus you also get YNOTBob and LAJ
and their guests