PDA

View Full Version : Any workout fanatics here?

Funbrunette
11-29-2004, 02:08 PM
Damn, it's hard to get started, but once you're into it IT ROCKS! I call it my natural drug! Nothing beats the feeling and rush you get after a hard workout! A little bird gave me tips (he's like the fitness guru) I'm pumped to try out his suggestions! :bum:

Anyone else into a hot and heavy and sweaty workout? :D

oceania
11-29-2004, 02:47 PM
i need to get back into it
i sued to wak 2 miles a day and work out with videos for an horu every day

damn why did i stop

TheLegacy
11-29-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by oceania
i need to get back into it
i sued to wak 2 miles a day and work out with videos for an horu every day

damn why did i stop

funny, I use to walk 2 miles a day to the adult video store then work out with them :D

I hit the gym downstairs in the condo every other day for about an hour - tread and weight room - still look like a weenie but damn - my fingers are strong

sweet7
11-29-2004, 03:12 PM
what were your fitness Guru's suggestions FB? Always looking for tips here.

Odie
11-29-2004, 03:19 PM
I workout 5 times a week plus kickbox and do kung fu and capoeira is that enough??lol

FeTiShLaDy
11-30-2004, 02:29 AM
working out is a relief...i used to work out and it makes me feel good.

Funbrunette
11-30-2004, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Odie
I workout 5 times a week plus kickbox and do kung fu and capoeira is that enough??lol

I'll say, remind me to never piss you off Odie, you'd kick my ass...lol :D

LAJ
11-30-2004, 09:43 AM
I'm getting there! After seeing my man boobs and gut from all the YP Mexico pics I got motivated to look better without a shirt on again.

In a good week I'll go to the gym 4 times at an hour plus each time. I'll jog 2 miles to warm up and then free weights until I can't take it anymore. In a bad week I'll go twice for 40 mins each time.

Funbrunette
11-30-2004, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by LAJ
I'm getting there! After seeing my man boobs and gut from all the YP Mexico pics I got motivated to look better without a shirt on again.

In a good week I'll go to the gym 4 times at an hour plus each time. I'll jog 2 miles to warm up and then free weights until I can't take it anymore. In a bad week I'll go twice for 40 mins each time.

You're going to be one sexy biAtch! :D