PDA

View Full Version : Radiohead Lovers ?

Bobby Vicious
12-02-2002, 06:01 PM
What a great band. No What a fucking great band. Any other RADIOHEAD lovers ? If you don't know the group your missing out. Check out OK COMPUTER and KID A. Great stuff. Happy listening !!!:) :)

luke
12-02-2002, 06:17 PM
I've always liked Radiohead since I first heard them a couple years ago.

Bobby Vicious
12-02-2002, 06:21 PM
Excellent Luke. I'm listening to the live version of Spinning Plates with Thom York on piano. Total Bliss!!!

sherie
12-02-2002, 09:35 PM
Radiohead kicks ass!!!:worthy:

Evil Chris
12-02-2002, 11:18 PM
Bobby... this is so weird! I was driving home tonight and had OK Computer in the CD player and I thought what amazing music Radiohead has made over the years. They are indeed the Pink Floyd of our times, if that makes any sense.

Kid A is also one of my all time favourite CDs... Yeah, if you've never listened much to Radiohead, check out OK Computer and Kid A.

:xthumbs:

Bobby Vicious
12-03-2002, 03:17 AM
I have to agree with you Evil One. They truly are the Floyd of our time. I kinda get nervous evertime they drop a new C.D. thinking that they may sell out. But true to form they get take up another level with each new release. I've heard they already chose 8 new songs for their next release in spring 2003. Hope they throw in a few more tracks.

Sups EMT
12-03-2002, 04:24 AM
Radiohead? :D

Evil Chris
12-03-2002, 09:51 AM
OK Computer is a must have...

Tafkap
12-03-2002, 12:11 PM
I really don't appreciate their music, it's too depressing.... but i respect ur choice...

Any Prince's fans around??

:bonk:

Bobby Vicious
12-03-2002, 12:29 PM
I see that you to own a copy.Very nice ! That album is one of my favorites. Exit Music , Lucky, Cimbing Up The Walls , Airbag, Paranoid Android etc. that entire album jams. I've got a friend from Toronto who lives here, He plays acoustic guitar at a quiet bar called The Jungle Bar, frequented by a bunch of old timers. I think they only hang out there because the barmaid who is from Winnipeg (spelling check) likes to flash her pretty pink pussy. I kid you not. Great figure average face , might post pics one day. Anyhoo my buddy just happens to be the number 1 Radiohead fan on the planet, and he plays a ton of their songs when he plays. He has an awsome voice, fucking nails the songs. BTW Pyramid Song, Street Spirit and Like Spinning Plates (live) RULE!

dyonisus
12-03-2002, 02:47 PM
Oh Man
OK COMPUTER was an anthem for a time in my life where I really needed a CD just like that!!!

Although, Before KID A before OK Computer there was THE BENDS!!! Now there is one helluva piece of listening pleasure!!!

Bobby Vicious
12-03-2002, 04:20 PM
Oh yes my droogy, viddy well.