PDA

View Full Version : Cybernet Expo 2005 Returns To San Diego

LAJ
11-30-2004, 03:45 PM
CYBERNET EXPO 2005 RETURNS TO SAN DIEGO

San Diego, CA, November 30, 2004 -- You spoke up and we listened!

Due to last year's overwhelming success, we are very excited to announce the return of Cybernet Expo (now in its 8th incredible year) back to San Diego, California, June 12-15, 2005 in an even better host hotel! We will be using over 90% of the rooms of the beautiful Shelter Pointe Hotel (http://www.shelterpointe.com) on the tip of Shelter Island, with no other events on the premises. The entire hotel is wired for high-speed Internet access and the outstanding location, layout and facilities are a perfect match for our venue. We feel that the new location, timing and improvements we have incorporated from your feedback this year are instrumental in continuing on with the tradition of Cybernet Expo being THE event to attend every late spring!

Whether you are part of a large and established company or just now getting your feet wet in the industry, Cybernet Expo has something to offer everyone including amazing networking opportunities, plenty of informative seminars, great parties and an overall relaxed atmosphere! Prospective attendees will especially want to take note of our numerous sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities this year with a wide range of packages and prices set to suit your needs and maximize your exposure. Like last year, these sponsorships will go fast, so the sooner you get involved, the more promotion your company will receive!

Show owner Fay Sharp states, "In the eight years that Cybernet Expo has been running, I've seen several events come and go. The success and longevity of Cybernet Expo can be attributed to the fact that we listen, and while we try to keep the prices and the potential for problems low,_we aim to keep the business opportunities, social activities, and attendance high. This year we took all of your feedback to heart,_and are certain that Cybernet Expo 2005 will be another smashing success."

Known for its phenomenal business opportunities, comfortable networking environment, and professional atmosphere for serious-minded Webmasters, Cybernet Expo is one of the few adult Webmaster oriented trade shows with the long-standing track record for returns on investment for both attendees and sponsors alike. The show in 2005 is poised to be better than ever! So get on board, ride the wave and head back west to the 8th Annual Cybernet Expo!

For more information please visit http://www.cybernetexpo.com or email Fay Sharp and LAJ at info@cybernetexpo.com

Funbrunette
11-30-2004, 04:48 PM
Great News! :bump:

Evil Chris
12-01-2004, 11:44 PM
ok so who's going?
I mean heck it's way into next spring and all, but who's planning on attending this one?

LAJ
12-02-2004, 10:26 AM
I figured there was no better time than the present to announce this thing and let everyone know that we have our act together over 6 months in advance.

There are a few shows in the spring and summer... if you want to go to one where the scenery is beautiful, where you want to learn something, meet people and definitely cull some business leads (and of course have a great time) then Cybernet Expo is definitely for you.

B O B
12-02-2004, 10:56 AM
would love to have more XNationers there...last Cybernet Expo in San Diego was the best one ever...LAJ and Fay have taken to heart all the suggested improvements and have rectified them all 100%...

this hotel is bad ass too...every room an ocean view...plus, I can be your personal tour guide!

AdultLegal-Jim
12-03-2004, 09:53 AM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
ok so who's going?
I mean heck it's way into next spring and all, but who's planning on attending this one?

Me!

Last show was awesome. I'll probably come in a few days early too I love San Diego

zoe_zoebaboe
12-03-2004, 02:22 PM
woo!

i'm down!

ClubPro
12-03-2004, 03:53 PM
Great news, LAJ. :)

:D I'm looking forward to it! ;)