PDA

View Full Version : PussyCash offers $100 for ALL ImLive signups!

adamneve
12-01-2004, 11:06 AM
From this Sunday, Dec. 5th, 12:01am ET to Tuesday, Dec. 7th, 11:59pm ET.

EVERY SIGNUP YOU SEND TO IMLIVE.COM (www.imlive.com)
WILL LAND $100 IN YOUR BANK ACCOUNT! No, your eyes do not deceive you; PussyCash (www.pussycash.com)
is paying $100 per signup to IMLIVE.COM (www.imlive.com) - no restrictions, no hidden agenda, no bullshit - simply 100 bucks flat. :thumbsup

This special promotion is in thanks to all our loyal affiliates and also to attract new affiliates looking for an easy way to touchdown at ImLive. So whether you're a big fish webmaster or still a small fry…get ready. Focus all your energy these next few days on sending your traffic to ImLive, because nobody offers anything close to $100 per signup starting with the first signup - NOBODY!!!

If you haven't already heard, ImLive's professionally designed promo tools include Real-Time Banners, Video Galleries, Co-Branding, Site Integration, Full Page Ads, Hall of Fame Hosts, Popups, Text Links, Build Your Own Tour Pages and Build Your Own Galleries. Plus you can direct your traffic to any of ImLive's 10 specialized niche channels.

We're counting on all you guys to take advantage of this awesome offer that's good for 72 full hours! Good Luck!

:bonk:

Funbrunette
12-01-2004, 02:23 PM
$100 per signup?!? Did I read right?!? :eek:

adamneve
12-01-2004, 06:14 PM
you heard it right, i'm still trying ::-|

Evil Chris
12-01-2004, 11:45 PM
Adam, you have convinced me! LOL
I'm going after some of this Xmas bonus money! :)

adamneve
12-02-2004, 07:23 AM
Xmas has come early this year in Pussycash.com ;)

Evil Chris
12-06-2004, 12:32 PM
We're right in the middle of this great promo...
It's not too late to get some clicks over to Pussycash and take advantage of it!

Funbrunette
12-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Wooohoooo! I'm going to make tons of CASH!!!! :money: