PDA

View Full Version : If you went on a date and really wanted to impress them what would you do?

Chris[neX]
09-04-2002, 07:03 PM
Alright I'm talking this person blows you off your feet. You have five hours to impress them on a date what would you do? And what would your date be?

Evil Chris
09-04-2002, 07:49 PM
Interesting question, Chris... Are you looking for advice? LOL

It would have to be obvious that there is already somewhat of a mutual attraction. I'd have to say that I'd try to do something that both of us would enjoy. Doesn't matter what it is.

Chris[neX]
09-04-2002, 08:03 PM
haha no I'm not looking for advice, but it definately sounds like it now that I read my first post..lol. I'm just more curious to what everyone on these boards would do to really impress someone.

Darin
09-04-2002, 09:05 PM
errr look for someone you dont have to try and impress :)

Raya
09-04-2002, 10:20 PM
That is such a hard one.

It would be different depending on the person. Some would want to go to a club, some would wan to go rock climbing.

I would find out what the person liked the most and then I would take it one step farther.

One of my best dates was a trip that including a weekend and para-sailing. Awesome!

Shann
09-04-2002, 11:18 PM
Well, seeing as I'm a woman and do little to IMPRESS what always impresses me is how a guy can hold his alcohol! LOL I don't like it when i can drink my date under the table! HAHAHA

Evil Chris
09-04-2002, 11:27 PM
Shann welcome to xnations..... Here's a welcome beer! :cool:

Darin
09-05-2002, 01:04 AM
Chris is in Love .. heeeeeeeeee :D

Tafkap
09-05-2002, 08:14 AM
Well dudes, u should have the "French" attitude :

Pick-up the girl at her home..

Offer her flowers...

Take her to a restaurant (fine one) : nice food, romantic "ambiance", candles...

Then invite her to a café...

Go to a club, dancing a little bit (like that she would notice u're shakin' ur ass quite well, proof that u're a good lover and u'll be able to notice that urself too!!)

Then, if u keep that "French" instructions in mind, she'll prolly invite u for a last drink in her room and... bingo!!

Otherwise, just go to the Bois de Boulogne... lol

Evil Chris
09-05-2002, 08:48 AM
A friend of mine lived in Japan for about a year and what he told me kinda funny. Apparently Japanese girls are very curious about sleeping with western men. The secret pick-up line is, "Do you want to come to my room and watch a movie?"

I'm told it works every time. :p

Socks Manly
09-05-2002, 08:55 AM
Hrmmm, agreed you should find a girl you don't need to impress... They'll last much longer. Then you can have sex *whenever* you want. It's the difference between a trout in the freezer and a trout in the lake. Y'know? :)

Shann
09-05-2002, 08:57 AM
Hmmm i think a new thread should be started, how NOT to impress them! LOL

I"m impressed by odd things though, when i was 15, my boyfriend could burp the alphabet 2 1/2 times! MAN was i impressed! LOL

:D

Crak_JMan
09-05-2002, 09:09 AM
LOL first of all never promise her ANYTHING you can't get, you'll get dumped faster then you can say W.. ;-)

Anyone like cats

http://www.rathergood.com/punk_kittens/

Raya
09-05-2002, 09:52 AM
That was really funny (so bad)! Had the whole office laughing. Thanks!

XxXotic
09-05-2002, 10:22 AM
best way to impress someone is to not bullshit them and just be yoursel:)

Evil Chris
09-05-2002, 10:24 AM
hehehe... the little ones on the left jumping up and down are hilarious... :D

XxXotic
09-05-2002, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Shann
Well, seeing as I'm a woman and do little to IMPRESS what always impresses me is how a guy can hold his alcohol! LOL I don't like it when i can drink my date under the table! HAHAHA

wazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup girl welcome to X :)

LadySharlot
09-05-2002, 11:18 AM
Hmmm...I don't seem to have any problem impressing guys...

I just lick my eyebrows and they follow me around.

Mwhahahahahhahaha
Huggs!
Lady Sharlot :-)

Darin
09-05-2002, 12:08 PM
<<<--- standing behind Sharlot :D

Sin_Vraal
09-05-2002, 03:25 PM
Well Evil chris is mostly right...
but he forgot a few small details.

1. you bring them up to your apartment... the smaller the better... epecially the kind where your bed takes up half the room. that way there is no where else to go.

2. Dont forget your drinks.

3. Make sure your room is "manly" dont make it look all quaint and boring. If they want that they can get some little Japanese guy.

4. NEVER pickup girls in roppongi =)

Shann
09-05-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by XxXotic

wazuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup girl welcome to X :)

it's my boooooooooooooooooooooya! :) I follow you everywhere don't i! ;)

Aly
09-05-2002, 03:39 PM
Okay... I don't usually mix the biz in with personal shit, but what the hell... This was my most romantic night ever:

As far as I knew, we were supposed to be going to a restaurant for a nice dinner. On the way, we pulled into the park and got out of the car. Right there, in the middle of the park, was a dining table with fine china, linen, silverware and crystal, surrounded by tiki torches. "Our" CD was plaing on a little stereo. No sooner had I sat down than a waiter appeared out of the darkness and handed me a bunch of roses, saying "These are for you Ma'am..." We then were served a delicious, hot three course meal, oh.. with coffee and dessert on a picnic blanket nearby....

It was one hell of an exercise in logistics, performed by friends not professionals.

It made me move 3000 miles actually!

Shann
09-05-2002, 03:43 PM
Aly.... I think I'm going to cry.....

Aly
09-05-2002, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Shann
Aly.... I think I'm going to cry.....

Ha! Hey darling!

I hear ya... That's exactly what I did!

Cyndalie
09-05-2002, 03:52 PM
I do what I always do when I think I found a keeper, Jump their bones and give them the blowjob of their life!

LOL! It works!!

Shann
09-05-2002, 03:55 PM
Originally posted by Cyndalie
I do what I always do when I think I found a keeper, Jump their bones and give them the blowjob of their life!

LOL! It works!!

LMFAO yes that always works, and you only have to do it a few times! hahaha

Evil Chris
09-05-2002, 03:56 PM
The women of X Nations are OUT OF CONTROL!!!! LOL

Raya
09-05-2002, 04:04 PM
Were not out of control. No one is running around with scissors or anything. We are just X-cited! HA!:p

Darin
09-05-2002, 04:46 PM
I love blowjobs :D

Evil Chris
09-05-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Darin
I love blowjobs :D

haha... Darin's awake.... ;)

Cyndalie
09-05-2002, 04:53 PM
Naw Chris, I think at this point we are beyond shy ;)

Evil Chris
09-05-2002, 05:14 PM
oh yeah? Prove it!!! LOL

::-|

Shann
09-05-2002, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Evil Chris
oh yeah? Prove it!!! LOL

::-|

LOL Don't dare me!

Evil Chris
09-05-2002, 05:18 PM
Shann did you get my mail...

Chris[neX]
09-05-2002, 08:18 PM
lol I should have known if I posted a thread like that I might take a little heat. Well Darin I'm defintately not in love lol but I must admit I was thinking about this girl who works down the street from me when I was posting. She does blow me off my feet though I must admit. lol Maybe I should get you Cyndalie to email her and give her some advice lol!!

Chris[neX]
09-05-2002, 08:33 PM
Originally posted by Tafkap
Well dudes, u should have the "French" attitude :

Pick-up the girl at her home..

Offer her flowers...

Take her to a restaurant (fine one) : nice food, romantic "ambiance", candles...

Then invite her to a café...

Go to a club, dancing a little bit (like that she would notice u're shakin' ur ass quite well, proof that u're a good lover and u'll be able to notice that urself too!!)

Then, if u keep that "French" instructions in mind, she'll prolly invite u for a last drink in her room and... bingo!!

Otherwise, just go to the Bois de Boulogne... lol

I like your style Nicholas.... Very smooth. And the otherwise well you have to do what you have to do. lol