PDA

View Full Version : Bloody bowhunters

erika
12-02-2002, 10:05 PM
Sorry folks Ive been away for a bit, I've had to kind of watch my horses, I warned 2 bowhunters about hunting on my property, seems the one gent who got rather rude with me over denying him access to my property(thats where theres been a herd of mulies hiding)didnt like the fact he couldnt get those nice looking bucks, that knew my place was a safe haven, went and busted my back gate to the property, on the last day of the season. Do you know how hard it is to find black horses in pitch blackness, no moonlight what so ever, not even a star was visible,
I finally found them after searching for 2 hours in the local landfill(which is right next door to the property i lease) My toes fingers and body were chilled, that bloody arctic wind will cut right through you.

Evil Chris
12-02-2002, 11:14 PM
The bow hunters broke your gate and the horses escaped in the middle of the night?
Damn! Can't you go after them legally? Are they even within their right to be hunting?
Go get 'em Erika!

sherie
12-02-2002, 11:16 PM
I say it's time to get out the shot gun and shoot the fucker!!!

Panky
12-02-2002, 11:44 PM
Those are the type of people you would just love to shoot. One bullet. Put them out of their misery. No guilt on your part.

They should know better! How dare they frighten the horses!

:D

Panky

StuartD
12-03-2002, 02:37 AM
Once they're on your property, they're fair game... and I do mean... they're game!! Shoot!!!! :xthumbs:

Juge
12-03-2002, 10:09 AM
Damn, that sucks. Too many people have no respect.