PDA

View Full Version : Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da...

Panky
12-10-2004, 03:15 PM
I've got this song by the Beatles and "Drugs in my pocket" by the Monks in my head today. I think I'm beginning to crack. LOL!

I was in the kitchen earlier getting lunch together and I caught myself singing "Desmond has a barrow in the market place,Molly is the singer in a band. Desmond says to Molly girl I like your face, and Molly says this as she takes him by the hand. Ob la di, Ob la da life goes on bra, la-la how the life goes on."

Then, I was cutting video and I caught myself sitting here saying "I've got drugs in my pocket and I don't know what to do with them. I've got drugs in my pocket, more than just a few of them."

Nevermind the fact that the MP3's have been playing for a few hours now and I've heard tons of songs. :bonk:

thruma
12-11-2004, 02:16 AM
the one that gets me is

Video killed the radio star by The Buggles

And it's not so much the song as it is the name "buggles"

lol

Evil Chris
12-11-2004, 10:45 AM
Sometimes I will purposely hum an annoying song for a few minutes just so it sticks in FB's head. Then I catch her singing it half an hour later and she says "damn you Chris" LMAO!!!

Panky
12-11-2004, 10:55 AM
LOL! That's mean! LOL! :cackle:

Thruma... Yes that song is annoying as well. When I hear that, I can remember being a teen glued to the TV for the official launch of MTV. I sat and watched videos for a good 8 hours that day. :bonk: