X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ask your most embarassing questions in HERE!!! (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=20374)

Terrence 01-11-2008 08:40 AM

This thread is hilarious!

Terrence :laughout:

lazzlo 01-15-2008 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MediaGuy (Post 138341)
you know what really embarasses me to ask? And i'd like a real answer... how do these automated TGP auto submitter things work? i mean really i'm no fan of TGPs for quality traffic but I'd love to know how to use'em and that's one of those fields i haven't bothered looking into... i like handcrafted stuff, you know?

ok now where's that blushing smiley...

they are easy to use! try chamleon

TheLegacy 01-16-2008 12:01 PM

Why is it that younger girls are so totally turned on by older men?

MediaGuy 01-16-2008 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 138686)

Because we (should) emanate an air of experience, and knownledge, and thus we tantalize them with the mystery of undiscovered technique, pleasure and sensation...

TheLegacy 01-16-2008 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MediaGuy (Post 138687)
Because we (should) emanate an air of experience, and knownledge, and thus we tantalize them with the mystery of undiscovered technique, pleasure and sensation...

Not too mention we tip better LOL :scram:

2Much Kedra 01-16-2008 04:27 PM

I'd have to say, as a woman that is ALWAYS more attracted to older men...it's the Daddy fixation! ;)

Panky 01-16-2008 07:49 PM

I like the older guys too. Always have. Always will. Or at least until I hit the age where I need a 20 something boy toy to play with.

Panky 01-16-2008 07:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MediaGuy (Post 138687)

lol! Yeah... that's a good way to describe it. A certain level of maturity. Guys just seem to take longer to grow up than girls. lol!

Visualad 01-16-2008 08:03 PM

should fabio feel embarrased if he cumz too early? Sometimes when fabio is very ripped with low body fat - he squirts uncontrollably.

When its time for 2nd, 3rd and 4th cumshot, things are better though..

So question.. if a man cumz early while SeXy TImE, should he feel embarrased?

Funbrunette 01-16-2008 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visualad (Post 138712)
should fabio feel embarrased if he cumz too early? Sometimes when fabio is very ripped with low body fat - he squirts uncontrollably.

When its time for 2nd, 3rd and 4th cumshot, things are better though..

http://okcowboy.podemus.net/Image/borat.jpg

:laughout:

Panky 01-16-2008 08:51 PM

Oh geez... lol! I can only hope that image hasn't burned too deep in my brain.

Panky 01-16-2008 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visualad (Post 138712)

Premature ejaculation is nothing to be embarrassed about. Hell, all he needs is a few moments to relax and refuel and he's good to go again. ;) Besides, there's more than one way to please a woman and finish the job, in the event he's not able to regain his composure.

carol.prime 01-17-2008 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TheLegacy (Post 138686)

well, maybe because they have more experience in everything. sex, life, family etc. which made the girls think that they are being serious to the relationship. apparently, not. because i knew some of this guys who just "play" with girls let them believe that they are single though not. :sick:

Rania 01-22-2008 07:16 PM

Men do you like your women shaved, hairy doesn't matter?

TheLegacy 01-23-2008 11:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rania (Post 139090)

I prefer women shaved - trust me after living through the 70s LOL.

What truly annoys me is a women who can't clean herself and refuses to shower after a few days. Outside of that, a properly shaved or shaven pussy is always fun to explore with your mouth not fearing any hairs stuck in your teeth on the way up.

Same can be said about women when it comes to men

Funbrunette 01-23-2008 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rania (Post 139090)

I say clean shaven for both men and women I hate hair! On women I like a nice landing strip.

Mr. Plow 01-23-2008 12:38 PM

Well that Borat pic was a good way to start my day by warping my brain:P

I think hair is underrated. Everyone should be hairy I say!

dyonisus 01-23-2008 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rania (Post 138257)
OK here is one.

I can't beleive I'm going to write this down :laughout: Is it just me or do you have a hang up when it comes to going "# 2" with the person you're dating in the same room? You need a buffer zone no?

Definitely need a buffer zone.

Terrence 01-30-2008 07:10 PM

Don't be shy guys keep the wacky questions coming.

Terrence

2MuchMark 01-31-2008 01:16 AM

Okay, here is a question I would be too embarrased to ask in person.

Funbrunette: Will you be my valentine? Pweeeze?

:)

m

Funbrunette 01-31-2008 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2MuchMark (Post 139606)
Okay, here is a question I would be too embarrased to ask in person.

Funbrunette: Will you be my valentine? Pweeeze?

:)

m

Absolutely! :heart:

Shane_TDF 01-31-2008 01:56 PM

Ok, I've got two for you...
When you shave your lady parts, how do you avoid the red bumps? I've seen all kinds of crap on the market advertising they solve the problem but who knows if it really works.
And....
On the average how long can a guy really go in the sack with out blowing his load?
Now that's a question I would not ask in person...

Funbrunette 01-31-2008 02:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane_TDF (Post 139631)
When you shave your lady parts, how do you avoid the red bumps? I've seen all kinds of crap on the market advertising they solve the problem but who knows if it really works.
And....
On the average how long can a guy really go in the sack with out blowing his load?

Two words baby "Tend Skin" This stuff is brilliant! Smells awful, so I wouldn't suggest you use before getting some action, but it really works!

http://www.productdose.com/wp-conten.../tend_skin.jpg

Shane_TDF 01-31-2008 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 139632)
Two words baby "Tend Skin" This stuff is brilliant! Smells awful, so I wouldn't suggest you use before getting some action, but it really works!

http://www.productdose.com/wp-conten.../tend_skin.jpg

Thanks for that. I'll be looking for it soon. ;)

TheLegacy 01-31-2008 02:48 PM

Okay, here's another question.

Your visiting your wife's family and suddenly you really need to let a fart go, but being at their home there isn't many places to go. What do you do?

I honestly had the idea one time to take those air strips that hang from your windshield mirror and sow them into the back of your shorts so that if you fart, it will smell like minty forest green.

http://www.autoexpress.co.uk/images/...o_211930_7.jpg

Ronaldo 01-31-2008 03:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shane_TDF (Post 139631)
And....

http://www.personalshavers.com/

I bought the wife one of these in Florida a few years ago and she loves it. SMOOTH as a babies bottom without the razor burn. Had to buy a replacement not that long ago actually.

2MuchMark 01-31-2008 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 139611)
Absolutely! :heart:

YES!!!!!

/me high-5's myself.

m