X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Congrats Chris and Steph! (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=890)

Phoenix 11-25-2002 06:46 PM

yes although i wished Chris all the best earlier...i would also like to send out a big congrats here...way to go fun B and evil chris...

may your lifes journey be more sweet then sour

i just made that up

Funbrunette 11-25-2002 06:48 PM

Re: Re: News & Updates!

Quote:

Originally posted by Darin
Does the contest involve tying cherry stems into knots with only our tongue and teeth?

:D

:blush:

poppy 11-25-2002 08:49 PM

Congratulations you 2! Chris, it was nice sitting and talking with you about shit my man. FB, didn't get a chance to say hi to you in Vegas.

Bree 11-26-2002 09:45 AM

I might be a little late but just as sincere in wishing you both the very best :) :xthumbs:

twinkley 11-26-2002 10:00 AM

Darin,

So then, is it gonna be a timed test? A race?

I can do that too!

hehehehe

twinkley

Evil Chris 11-26-2002 10:20 AM

Hey everyone thanks for all the well wishes! :D
The wedding was incredible and Steph looked absolutely radiant! :sunshine:
It was great to see and chat with everyone at Adultdex too!

Darin... you're a class guy with a wonderful wife and a sweetheart of a daughter. We're going to keep the card she made for us at the reception. Oh and we're stocking up on olives today! LOL

Poppy... great talking to you! What an interesting conversation we ended up having...

Shann 11-26-2002 12:02 PM

Congrats to you both! I'm sorry I missed it. :( I ended up not going to Vegas at all, but we can save my drama for another day! LOL Oh drama it is! <sigh>

I saw some pics of you guys in Vegas (non wedding) and Steph you look absolutely glowing, and Chris you are a hottie as alwasy! ;)

Steph isn't it amazing to feel the baby kick for the first time! Gawd I'm getting all teary! lol

Can't wait to see your pics, and congratulations again!

twinkley 11-26-2002 12:08 PM

WHERE DID YOU SEE PICTURES?!?!?!?!

I WANNA SEE PICTURES!!!

:cry:

twinkley

Mister X 11-26-2002 01:22 PM

All together now...

WE WANT PICTURES!

Shann 11-26-2002 01:24 PM

LOL I didn't see pics yet! I want to! Where are they!

StuartD 11-26-2002 02:13 PM

I saw a few pics... not of the wedding though. They're hiding in one of these threads somewhere...

sherie 11-26-2002 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Shann
LOL I didn't see pics yet! I want to! Where are they!
I think that they are referring to the pic's where you said that Steph looked like she was glowing and Chris was a hottie :)

So hook us up sista!!

And Congrats guys, don't know how many times I've said it....but we will be making our way out to Montreal soon, perhaps we can get together and celebrate in our own little way!! :)

Evil Chris 11-26-2002 02:23 PM

That's a great idea Sherie... we'd love to do that!

Some wedding pics are coming... We took some on the digital and a few others did too...we're getting them all together etc.. !

sherie 11-26-2002 03:12 PM

Yea Chris, gonna try *try* to get out there before Christmas. And I will certainly take time for you two lovely people, well 2.5 of ya!!

Funbrunette 11-26-2002 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by poppy
Congratulations you 2! Chris, it was nice sitting and talking with you about shit my man. FB, didn't get a chance to say hi to you in Vegas.
I know Poppy, I was really hoping to chat with you too, to be honest I spent lots of time sleeping in my room..lol I don't think I've ever been so tired in my life..LMAO!!!!

I did however manage to enjoy a couple of days gambling and touring Las Vegas, we had a BLAST!!!! :D

Raya 11-27-2002 10:49 PM

Congratulations you two. I'm so sorry I gouldn't be at the wedding oh and show too;) But the wedding would have been the big thing.

I will see you at the January show and I will give and collect hugs then.

Darin 11-27-2002 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by twinkley
Darin,

So then, is it gonna be a timed test? A race?

I can do that too!

hehehehe

twinkley

Oh my! OOOOH MY!!!

Sharpie 11-28-2002 09:54 AM

Truly a beautiful wedding and a beautiful bride. (Well, I guess Chris will do too.) But, the wedding cake - what a a stunner. Think it is the best wedding cake I have ever had. I love small intimate affairs! The event added a lot of spice to the weekend for me.

Congratulations, and please invite me to the 25th anniversary!