X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   CONTEST : Attention XNation’s Sexy Ladies (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=9709)

She Devil 11-17-2004 05:30 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Evil Chris
Only if we can watch! LOL

PS... great avatar choice She Devil!

Thanks. Personally I just really like Angelina's attitude. Unlike the common thought not all lesbians think Angelina is the hottest thing on two legs. But I know we would have one wild 'girls weekend out'. :whip: :D

Quote:

Originally posted by thruma
This reminds me of a sociology experiment we did in college. It turned out that women try to work all together with each other and men break apart into teams and compete against each other.

lol

That's because women have found the more women the merrier, especially when it comes to the girls on this board :p

oceania 11-17-2004 05:51 PM

yeah easier to believe if you've been there yourself

aimeesweet 11-17-2004 09:23 PM

Wow, 20 words goes by fast...lol

monaro 11-18-2004 02:42 AM

How are we going with the entries Ladies?

B O B 11-18-2004 11:11 AM

Hey hey
I have recieved ONE ENTRY!!!!

COMON LADIES!!

bob@ynot.com

monaro 11-18-2004 07:34 PM

My bad Bob, I had told everyone to email you at bob[@]ynotmasters.com =(

oceania 11-20-2004 02:07 PM

i sent mine to bob[a]ynotmasters.com
will it get to Bob
there?

of course he is in Mexico
right now so we may never know
lol

Funbrunette 11-21-2004 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by YNOTBob
Hey hey
I have recieved ONE ENTRY!!!!

COMON LADIES!!

bob@ynot.com

I'm on it! :D

Panky 11-21-2004 08:58 PM

Oh Shit! I got so caught up in stuff, I forgot to send Bob an email. :blush: I need to do that now. I'm sorry I forgot Dr. Monaro!

nanda 11-22-2004 04:21 PM

When is the deadline? I am bombarded with school and school work....:eek: :bonk:

Crak_JMan 11-22-2004 04:36 PM

MOnaro, this thread is all good but... Where's the pics ;-(

monaro 11-23-2004 05:02 AM

It's a thread for the female members here mate. I am sorry to disappoint. I feel that our female members might suggest what they want, how they find it here, are they happy or are they sad. Woman know best mate.

monaro 11-23-2004 05:05 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by nanda
When is the deadline? I am bombarded with school and school work....:eek: :bonk:
Well as soon as Ynot Bob delivers the 3 names! this contest will be completed.

So if you have not sent in a email my friend. Now would be a good time..

monaro 11-23-2004 05:07 AM

Also nanda, do you need help with your work?, so you will not feel rushed. =)

nanda 11-23-2004 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by monaro
Also nanda, do you need help with your work?, so you will not feel rushed. =)
My school work or work? sweet aren't you....

Well, I supposed I don't have time to meet the deadline...I can't get to that writing until tomorrow....:(

monaro 11-25-2004 03:27 AM

Calling Mr YnotBob, Have you received any entries? I really hope so, it's taking forever =)

Okay this is going to end as soon as Mr YnotBob reads. I know it must have been a really tuff contest, personaly I love this place and that means I love you ladies too.

p.s. I am really sorry for posting that meaty picture...

Easton 11-25-2004 03:56 PM

no nudie pics required? :D

monaro 11-25-2004 04:58 PM

No mate, no nudies in here.

She Devil 11-25-2004 05:49 PM

Quote:

I think we should change it that all the girls need to send me a nudie pic to qualify :D

monaro 11-25-2004 09:56 PM

If the ladies entries request such events to take place then it is totally up to the individual who desires to carry out such events.

nanda 11-25-2004 10:29 PM

Quote:

Thanks! I don't understand why women are always expected to get naked....:confused:

She Devil 11-26-2004 12:47 AM

Quote:

If the ladies entries request such events to take place then it is totally up to the individual who desires to carry out such events.
I was just trying to be cute, sorry if I bothered any of my fellow women here. I just admire all women and I don't think any woman should be ashamed of their bodies. Not saying we should all run around naked, I just know it took me forever to feel good about myself, and no women should ever feel less than a goddess. :angel:

monaro 11-26-2004 03:17 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by She Devil
I was just trying to be cute, sorry if I bothered any of my fellow women here. I just admire all women and I don't think any woman should be ashamed of their bodies. Not saying we should all run around naked, I just know it took me forever to feel good about myself, and no women should ever feel less than a goddess. :angel:

SheDevil, it’s all cool. The cutest part of a persons mind is when without fear or judgment holds the ability to express feelings of enjoyment of being at piece with ones self with Mother Nature.

Have a great day
Mark

nanda 11-26-2004 06:58 PM

I'm more then comfortable with my body...Just because I don't run around naked showing my body to everyone doesn't I am ashame of my body nor uncomfortable with it....;)

AND there is nothing wrong with women who choose to get naked for anyone...more power to them....;)

Funbrunette 11-29-2004 10:55 AM

You should never worry about what you say if it's how you feel! I've been called a Bitch many times because I ALWAYS speak my mind! :D

Women need to express themselves in any way they want!

You know what I always say..."Fuck them if they can't take a joke" It's gotten me this far! :p

oceania 11-29-2004 11:45 AM

still waiting for Rochard to post my bunny pic to his BunnyRanch
i was naked in it
but all you can seeis my face
would that count...lol

Funbrunette 11-29-2004 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oceania
still waiting for Rochard to post my bunny pic to his BunnyRanch
i was naked in it
but all you can seeis my face
would that count...lol

If you look as hot as you sound I may resort to becoming a lesbian! :p

oceania 11-29-2004 01:34 PM

lol thanks FB
i wouldn't turn you away :)

i don't know how to post pic here
so i'll send you to one (it's on one of sites )
http://www.girlphoria.com//wie/inside4.jpg

Funbrunette 11-29-2004 01:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by oceania
lol thanks FB
i wouldn't turn you away :)

i don't know how to post pic here
so i'll send you to one (it's on one of sites )
http://www.girlphoria.com//wie/inside4.jpg

:eek: I'm speechless...That's it I'm leaving Chris and headind down south....lol :p

You look great! Hit me up on ICQ I'll show you how to post pics! :) You smokin hot lady! :drool:

oceania 11-29-2004 01:43 PM

bring Chris
:)