X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Do you believe in GOD? (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=580)

Apollo 10-25-2002 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Bruno Dickman
"Today a man on acid realized that all matter is energy condensed on a slow vibration; that we are one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There's no such thing as death, life is only a dream, we are the imagination of ourselves." GOD is that one consciousness.

Take care,

Bruno Dickman

That goes hand in hand with

"Reality - An illusion caused by lack of alcohol"

I don't know who came up with that...but it's a saying that holds true to my heart :D

GOD 10-25-2002 11:02 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Apollo
You're supposed to believe in the bible and it's teachings, because the bible tells you to ::-|
Yes.

Quote:

If the all powerful and higher being that he is believed to be, how was he created? Does he have a god of his own?
Again, yes.

Quote:

Dogma was a kickass movie
It wasn't bad ...

Quote:

The key to wisdom is to acknowledge that you know nothing.
You're learning now ...

twinkley 10-25-2002 11:07 AM

Dammit,

Thats not funny! It shows an acute lack of understanding MY self esteem!!

Yes, dogma is a kick-ass movie :D

twinkley

Evil Chris 10-25-2002 11:11 AM

Ask yourself this question...

Is it all possible that humans are an accident? What I mean by that is, the fact that humans are aware. Aware of what and who they think they are, and aware that they can change their own personal destinies by making choices?

Is there another being on this planet that is capable of such thinking?
If there isn't.... why not? Of all the living creatures, why is there only one with this capacity of thought? Is it an accident?
Why are human beings special?

McKidd 10-25-2002 11:12 AM

This is gettin good :xpopcorn:

twinkley 10-25-2002 11:35 AM

Because we have opposable thumbs :D

We aren't alone in our intelligence, we just havent opened our minds enough to see it

twinkley

Darin 10-25-2002 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Evil Chris

Is it all possible that humans are an accident? What I mean by that is, the fact that humans are aware. Aware of what and who they think they are, and aware that they can change their own personal destinies by making choices?

If there isn't.... why not? Of all the living creatures, why is there only one with this capacity of thought? Is it an accident?

Chris,

Go get a cup of coffee.. better make that two.. then come back and repost that message ::-|

GOD 10-25-2002 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by twinkley
Dammit,

Thats not funny! It shows an acute lack of understanding MY self esteem!!

Yes, dogma is a kick-ass movie :D

twinkley

Danielle ... you've got great tits ... as well as a great personality. ;)
I usually save the bigger tits for the girls who have nothing else to fall back on ...

You're self esteem is just fine hon!
Remember who you're trying to kid here ...

twinkley 10-25-2002 12:32 PM

Wahahahahahahahaha

Oh my. I can't believe I just read that....

twinkley
"yes, i have a great personality"

Magnus3x 10-25-2002 12:53 PM

Well, we can throw the science Vs. the creator topic back and forth all we want, no one is going to convince the other. Pull out all your fave quotes and questions and it wont amount to nothing but meaningless retorts.

Phoenix 10-25-2002 12:55 PM

Quote:

dude...ya who knows...It would be interesting to be able to hold a conversation with a dolphin or a pig or a chimp...different for sure. To be able to find out if they are aware of existence or not. Not that we really are, i mean most of us go through life just doing the same steps over and over...(damn-that sounds seriously close to a def'n of insanity)
It's hard to keep a big picture sort of view all the time.

The whole god thing warps my head...i hate to beleive that if i got hit crossing the road that im just dust and that's all she wrote...i'd rather believe in some sort of collective consciousness. Say belonging in a higher dimension...where we are all connected, through the spiritual ethernet...Apparently there is argument for the belief in higher dimensions...i think i can remember it being proved that there are 11 dimensions all interconnected. so...i really like that idea of conciousness just belonging in this particular one, and we move into other facets of ourselves later on....

way better then being worm food.

not meant to offend anyone...just some goobly glop which came out

McKidd 10-25-2002 12:56 PM

Could be there's a lot to be said for "faith".

Darin 10-25-2002 01:00 PM

The Matrix.

Now thats a good concept :)

GOD 10-25-2002 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by McKidd
Could be there's a lot to be said for "faith".
Faith Hill gets me HARD :p

one of my better recent works :cool:

NetBabe 10-25-2002 01:25 PM

Quote:

I agree.

Therefore I am still wondering ... Do I ... Should I ???

Darin 10-25-2002 01:26 PM

Oh yeah! Thats one Faith I wouldn't mind being in :)

GOD 10-25-2002 01:28 PM

WOW Netbabe!

How are you ?

Immaculate conception was a bit of a mistake. How about you and I creating a little saviour the "old-fashioned" way ??? :D

Darin 10-25-2002 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GOD
WOW Netbabe!

How are you ?

Immaculate conception was a bit of a mistake. How about you and I creating a little saviour the "old-fashioned" way ??? :D

lol

Lowering yourself to our level now huh GOD?

NetBabe 10-25-2002 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GOD
WOW Netbabe!

How are you ?

GREAT!!!
Sounds like a plan to me, you gonna use that cigar too??? MMMMMM

GOD 10-25-2002 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by NetBabe

GREAT!!!
Sounds like a plan to me, you gonna use that cigar too??? MMMMMM

No ,for you I would break out my Monte Christos !

NetBabe 10-25-2002 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GOD

No ,for you I would break out my Monte Christos !

Ahhh Dolce Vita ...

Darin 10-25-2002 04:31 PM

EXCUSE ME BUT...

Your conversation belongs in the OTHER thread thank you.

NetBabe 10-25-2002 04:39 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darin
EXCUSE ME BUT...

Your conversation belongs in the OTHER thread thank you.

WHAT???? I can't change the course of the thread, GOD changes the course of my life. Come on Darin lemme flirt with GOD ... he's hot!!!

Evil Chris 10-25-2002 04:50 PM

Both of you... 25 Hail Mary's each!! and then it's off to bed with the both of you!

GOD 10-25-2002 04:52 PM

Quote:

Both of you... 25 Hail Mary's each!! and then it's off to bed with the both of you!
Who died and made YOU God ?!? :confused:

NetBabe 10-25-2002 05:16 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by GOD

Who died and made YOU God ?!? :confused:

ROTFLMAO!!!!

Darin 10-25-2002 05:19 PM

Does the great Netbabe believe in thy fish hook?

lol

NetBabe 10-25-2002 05:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Darin
Does the great Netbabe believe in thy fish hook?

lol

That has to be the sickest shit ever ... those beyatches are funny. :}

Tkt2Pardse 10-25-2002 11:28 PM

wow. heavy.

we are animal. we think, we build and we're smart. we are so smart that we cannot fathom the idea that when we die that's it.

so we invented an afterlife, a God. we are so stuck on ourselves and so full of ourselves that we just can't believe our thoughts, our existence, our reason is for not.

we as a race have a God part of the brain that puts us in a higher catagory as a regular animal, right?

just a theory..lol

i believe in GOD (just in case) lol. I don't want to go to hell or anything ! ya know what i mean? wink wink nudge nudge

Raph 10-26-2002 10:57 AM

Best piece of advice : believe just in case :p