X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Ok, so what do you collect , what are your hobbies.... (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=14441)

Trev 03-09-2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Anthony
That's a waste of a fine ass. :(
indeed it is :(

Nickatilynx 03-09-2006 06:52 PM

Not into anal , sin?

Well you better get a strap on cause Newton is!!!!!!!

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaah

Loves the cock...

;-)))

Sin 03-09-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Nickatilynx
Not into anal , sin?

Loves the cock...

;-)))

Yet another thing that he & I have in common then :)

Anthony 03-09-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Not into anal , sin?

Loves the cock...

;-)))

aaaaaaaahahahaahahahaahahahaha

BURN

Trev 03-09-2006 06:54 PM

Quote:

Not into anal , sin?

Loves the cock...

;-)))

hahahahahahahah... that's going in my sig lmao ;)

Sin 03-09-2006 06:54 PM

LOL Good sig Trev...

Newton 03-09-2006 06:56 PM

Nice burn my negro, come at me with one of them and will be used as a cosh, its exit only and i just took a shit in your golf bag too lol

Newton 03-09-2006 06:57 PM

payback will be so sweet lol

Trev 03-09-2006 06:57 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Newton
Nice burn my negro, come at me with one of them and will be used as a cosh, its exit only and i just took a shit in your golf bag too lol
Now that's rough lol

BuggyG 03-09-2006 10:14 PM

used to collect comic books back..ohh.. 15-17yrs ago.. then stopped.. discovered women

much more fun! :D

Virgule3 03-09-2006 11:09 PM

I collect eggs, all kinds of eggs...

I have an ostrish egg, a Fabergé knock off but it is actually made of gold and Swarovski crystal so it's a nice knock off, I have a chicken that is carved to look like lace and many more... My eggs are cool. :) I love'em...

Sophie.

Nickatilynx 03-09-2006 11:50 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BuggyG
used to collect comic books back..ohh.. 15-17yrs ago.. then stopped.. discovered women

much more fun! :D

When I was 12 ish my uncle gave me edition no1 of the Beano and Dandy ( Big kids comics in Uk)....

Did I keep them and look after them?

Naw....

prolly worth a half decent car now :(

Shane 03-10-2006 02:34 AM

I'm an avid reader so I collect books like mad. My Stephen King collection is my biggest as I have almost all of his books. I also have all the Kim Newman books as well as Robert R. McCammon.
I also collect shot glasses. I need to start traveling more so I can up my collection, it's really kinda puny. I only have glasses for like 5 states.
I love to play pool, but haven't had a lot of time for playing in the last few years.

Evil Chris 03-10-2006 09:28 AM

Quick question about watches...

How bad is it to buy a replica? Frowned upon?

Nickatilynx 03-10-2006 10:30 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Evil Chris
Quick question about watches...

How bad is it to buy a replica? Frowned upon?

Well firstly I believe its illegal... ;-)))

Secondly , and this may be just me , but the point of having something nice is that it makes YOU feel good. If its a fake , yo know it and therefore it does not make you feel good.

PLUS you always run the risk of some smart ass ( cough) looking at it closely and saying "Ummm its a fake" and then taunting the living crap out of you.

I can liken it to those Ferarri's built on Fiero body kits with Fiero parts.

Evil Chris 03-10-2006 10:43 AM

good points...

Years ago someone gave me a fake Rolex. It was an obvious fake and I never wore it.
I dropped it in a junk drawer and about 3 years later I found it, pushed to the back of the drawer. I had completely forgotten about it. Oddly enough, the time and date were correct.

Nickatilynx 03-10-2006 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Evil Chris
good points...

Years ago someone gave me a fake Rolex. It was an obvious fake and I never wore it.
I dropped it in a junk drawer and about 3 years later I found it, pushed to the back of the drawer. I had completely forgotten about it. Oddly enough, the time and date were correct.

Quartz.

They do keep good time LOL

DrGuile 03-10-2006 11:03 AM

Golf is gay,

Watches are especially gay. It's not like you need the time sitting in front of your computer, so basically, it's just an excuse to wear goddy jewelry.

If you need anymore opinions, Im here until 6.

Nickatilynx 03-10-2006 11:13 AM

:(

I shared your opinions until mid thirties.

I mean I lived on one of the greatest golf courses in Florida and watched golfers go by and used to launch into a rant over it not being a sport , its a past time. I thought it was gay.

Thinking about it , you may be onto something though....

Flash jewelry and playing a game where middle class WASPs can dress , in fact , are encouraged , to dress like black pimps

Still beats "sitting on cats" as a hobby.

DrGuile 03-10-2006 11:18 AM

Quote:

Still beats "sitting on cats" as a hobby.

Dont knock it until you've tried it...

But I do understand the attraction of Golf for you.... it allows you to shop for clothes, play with your balls... and you're garanteed not to run into any hyundai-driving, lowclass peasants while at the country club... tubby

Nickatilynx 03-10-2006 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by DrGuile
Dont knock it until you've tried it...

But I do understand the attraction of Golf for you.... it allows you to shop for clothes, play with your balls... and you're garanteed not to run into any hyundai-driving, lowclass peasants while at the country club... tubby

tubby!!!!!! tubby!!!!!!!

Ostie de tabarnak

Newfie , Veux-tu ben fermer ta grand yeule