X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Just got my Xnations shirt! (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=684)

BuggyG 12-07-2002 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Funbrunette
Xnations panties!!!! Sophdream WHAT A GREAT IDEA!!!!!!! :idea:
Ok..so is it just like the shirts then?? That anyone would be able to get them ?? hehehe

Just curious is all. Don't go getting any ideas. hehe

:p :D :bonk:

BuggyG 12-07-2002 09:42 PM

Speaking of shirts. I just noticed. I pass the 100 barrier. So...I can get one. WOOHOO!! Now what is I gotta do. Too much excitemnt, I can't rememebr what I have to do for it. OOPS! :p

ps. how about trading in the shirt for pics of Sophie in X-Nation panties?? I can go for it. I am game. hehe

Mister X 12-07-2002 10:37 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by BuggyG
Speaking of shirts. I just noticed. I pass the 100 barrier. So...I can get one. WOOHOO!! Now what is I gotta do. Too much excitemnt, I can't rememebr what I have to do for it. OOPS! :p

ps. how about trading in the shirt for pics of Sophie in X-Nation panties?? I can go for it. I am game. hehe

Hehe. Try sending an email to funbrunette@xnations.com
:D
If Sophie gets the panties to pose in I'll personally guarantee that you get to see some pics. ;)
Now if I could just figure out how to post those pics on other boards with my referrer id embedded. :idea:

cool1 12-07-2002 10:49 PM

The t-shirts look nice.
Can't wait untill I have enough posts to get one.

Hopefully Chris and funbrunette can sign and date it. :cool:

firehorse 12-07-2002 11:14 PM

I hope the postal service hurry's up with my Xnations shirt. I am starting to feel naked without it! :bonk:

Juge 12-08-2002 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Sophdream
;) X nations panties would be nice !!! SO??? Because i had the idea funbrunette, if you make some....would be nice to have one! hint hint! LOLOL!
Yes, that would be great. And the girls would have to show us all pictures of them when they get them, right? he he :D

Juge 12-08-2002 11:57 AM

Quote:

Deal! maybe I'll get you to model them for us ;) We need a hottie to promote them! :)
My thoughts exactly! I'm glad we are all thinking alike. :D

Funbrunette 12-08-2002 06:00 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by firehorse
I hope the postal service hurry's up with my Xnations shirt. I am starting to feel naked without it! :bonk:
You should be getting it VERY soon I mailed it a while back...Although the thought of you naked isn't that bad! :D

Tafkap 12-09-2002 03:38 AM

Quote:

You should be getting it VERY soon I mailed it a while back...Although the thought of you naked isn't that bad! :D
Hope u've sent it via another boat...lol j/k

:bonk: