X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   X Nations Contest!!!!!!!!!!! (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=929)

Evil Chris 12-05-2002 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Cyndalie
Damn I'm a slacker.. Ok I'm in!
Good luck everyone!

You go Cyndalie... ;)

JMan! whassup ? Are you British yet? LOL

Evil Chris 12-06-2002 04:07 PM

Hey contestants! LOL
Remember, for a referral to count for the 50 points, they have to make at least ONE POST!

Important!

ok, I'm done... hehehe

RedShoe 12-08-2002 02:44 PM

do the referrals count if you got them before the contest? I think Juge has us all beat. Maybe just throw him a t-shirt, and boot him out of the contest.

He'll get a t-shirt (guaranteed prize for him, so he'll be happy)
We get a fair chance (1:2000 chance for us, regular people)

Can someone please call me a Whambulance.

Funbrunette 12-08-2002 06:05 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by RedShoe
do the referrals count if you got them before the contest? I think Juge has us all beat. Maybe just throw him a t-shirt, and boot him out of the contest.

He'll get a t-shirt (guaranteed prize for him, so he'll be happy)
We get a fair chance (1:2000 chance for us, regular people)

Can someone please call me a Whambulance.

LMAO!!!!!!!!!! Redshoe love the xnations banner! :D

vishalramm 12-09-2002 08:31 AM

Hope my buddy Juge will win this contest he deserves it ! ;-)

Juge 12-09-2002 09:40 AM

he he he, thanks, bro! :)

StuartD 12-09-2002 07:50 PM

Uhmm.... do all the new users that we refer have to be in the biz?

I mean, we can't just refer people we know... outside the adult biz.. can we? :confused:

CumSensei 12-10-2002 04:48 AM

Damn I thought it would be enough to just get nude or something :) Not acctually work for it LOL!

Juge 12-10-2002 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by StuartD

I mean, we can't just refer people we know... outside the adult biz.. can we? :confused:

Um, this is an adult webmaster board, isn't it? So they would kind of have to be involved in the biz. There's not much they can contribute if they are not. heh. I was thinking of referring my entire family here, but I don't know how much they would appreciate it! LOL :D

HQ 12-10-2002 11:22 AM

Quote:

I would rather just talk to adult webmasters than your personal friends. Although it is wise to open your mind to new ideas and experiences of people who live outside your world... I have a feeling anyone entering OUR world are going to be more about leeching our knowledge than spreading their own. If you want to experience outside influences, then YOU should go post on other people's boards.

HQ 12-10-2002 11:24 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by HQ
I would rather just talk to adult webmasters than your personal friends. Although it is wise to open your mind to new ideas and experiences of people who live outside your world... I have a feeling anyone entering OUR world are going to be more about leeching our knowledge than spreading their own. If you want to experience outside influences, then YOU should go post on other people's boards.
I hope that did not come off too harsly. :D

Evil Chris 12-10-2002 11:55 AM

Quote:

First post of this thread answers that question.

Juge 12-10-2002 01:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by HQ
Those are actually some very good points.

HQ 12-10-2002 01:29 PM

Re: X Nations Contest!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:

Originally posted by Funbrunette
Yes, these need to be real, live webmasters who sign up to the board, and they have to make at least one post for the referral to count. So don't get your whole family to sign up to the board!
Yes, that clears it up.

StuartD 12-10-2002 03:25 PM

No, it's not that I wanted to bring anyone that wasn't a webmaster... I just wanted that point cleared up, that's all. Good info for later :D

Evil Chris 12-11-2002 10:52 PM

3 days left! Who's going to make a run for the finish line?!? ::-|

Uknewbie 12-12-2002 06:41 AM

why don't links open in a new window...

Juge 12-12-2002 09:23 AM

welcome Uknewbie, glad you could make it! I would have sworn you already posted, though, he he

oh yeah, links should open in a new window, btw, if they don't. i hadnt noticed, anyway, since i normally force this to happen.

Juge 12-12-2002 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Evil Chris
3 days left! Who's going to make a run for the finish line?!? ::-|
I'm running, I'm running! :D

I asked for an update on the stats, but you must have missed it. Can we get an update? Thanks, bro! ;)

misskat 12-12-2002 01:30 PM

webmasters

Stuart you forgot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am shocked it took you so long to remember me....seeings how we talk like everyday!!!!!!!! I must be the elusive friend #4 Glad to be here...

Kat

Funbrunette 12-12-2002 01:31 PM

Re: webmasters

Quote:

Originally posted by misskat
Stuart you forgot me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am shocked it took you so long to remember me....seeings how we talk like everyday!!!!!!!! I must be the elusive friend #4 Glad to be here...

Kat

Welcome Misskat!

Juge, were working on the stats....:)

StuartD 12-12-2002 01:35 PM

Re: webmasters

Quote:

Originally posted by misskat

Kat

I'd never forget about ya!! Puleaze!! I just... uhm.... misplaced.... my memory... yeah, that's it :bonk:

Welcome to XNations anyway :xthumbs:

Juge 12-12-2002 02:15 PM

Re: Re: webmasters

Welcome to the board, Misskat! Why not make an introduction in your own thread, like the rest have! :)

FunBrunette, ok, thanks!

Socks Manly 12-13-2002 06:13 PM

How many points do I get for starting 13 days late because I was in Mexico? How many?!!!

Mister X 12-13-2002 07:16 PM

You get minus 100 for partying your ass off in Mexico! :D

Juge 12-14-2002 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mister X
You get minus 100 for partying your ass off in Mexico! :D
And minus another 100 for not showing us any pictures! :)

Mister X 12-14-2002 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Juge
And minus another 100 for not showing us any pictures! :)
Oops. Forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me. :D

Juge 12-14-2002 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Mister X
Oops. Forgot about that one. Thanks for reminding me. :D
So, where are the pics? You thought I was joking, didn't you?

he he :)