X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   a present for FunBrunette (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=17863)

Visualad 04-17-2007 08:18 PM

a present for FunBrunette

brought to you by Eli Roth and Quentin Tarantino.. :)

HOSTEL 2

Funbrunette 04-17-2007 09:07 PM

I know I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited I can't wait!!!!! Only this time I won't cheat and actually watch the whole movie (damn spoilers) before it even comes out!

Hit me up on MSN (I try and stay away from ICQ during the day...) funbrunette55@hotmail.com :) I miss our little sex chats! :laughout:

Cyndalie 04-17-2007 10:30 PM

Oh my!
I hope the movie isn't in subtitles tho.

gabrio 04-18-2007 03:13 AM

blahhhhhhh dont like this kind of movies, wanna sleep at night! hahah

Visualad 04-18-2007 04:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 122682)
I know I'm sooooooooooooooooo excited I can't wait!!!!! Only this time I won't cheat and actually watch the whole movie (damn spoilers) before it even comes out!

Hit me up on MSN (I try and stay away from ICQ during the day...) funbrunette55@hotmail.com :) I miss our little sex chats! :laughout:

I was dissapointed with Hostel 1.. But this looks as if its more raw and well.. Bloody... ;-) Hopefully its as good as it looks.. :-)

BTW.. you are always OFFLINE on MSN.. and you dont answer on ICQ... :-(

Funbrunette 04-18-2007 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visualad (Post 122694)
I was dissapointed with Hostel 1.. But this looks as if its more raw and well.. Bloody... ;-) Hopefully its as good as it looks.. :-)

BTW.. you are always OFFLINE on MSN.. and you dont answer on ICQ... :-(

No way I'm always ONLINE try sending me a message! Maybe I just put you on ignore...lol kidding! :laughout:

Visualad 04-18-2007 06:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 122697)
No way I'm always ONLINE try sending me a message! Maybe I just put you on ignore...lol kidding! :laughout:

MSN says you are on some kind of cell phone thingie...

ICQ says you are offline..

:-(

Funbrunette 04-18-2007 09:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Visualad (Post 122698)
MSN says you are on some kind of cell phone thingie...

ICQ says you are offline..

:-(

I don't get it Peter I try added you numerous times today and I see you're in my contact list, but as offline. Delete me and try to add me again...I'm starting to feel the effects of Peter withdrawal!

Visualad 04-19-2007 05:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 122752)
I don't get it Peter I try added you numerous times today and I see you're in my contact list, but as offline. Delete me and try to add me again...I'm starting to feel the effects of Peter withdrawal!

just tried again.

kaimai 04-19-2007 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 122682)

He gets sex chats and all I get is dry humping?:arrr: