X Nations

X Nations (http://www.xnations.com/index.php)
-   General Webmaster Business and Discussions (http://www.xnations.com/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   I almost lost faith... (http://www.xnations.com/showthread.php?t=22775)

Virgule3 10-02-2008 08:31 PM

I almost lost faith...

Hi guys... I need to rant a bit and here is the best place... :)

I used to participate in a forum on another web site. It's a community web site and it could be super interesting, there are all kinds of rooms, etc... But there is this little bitch who like to stir shit as we like to say in French and I can't stand her anymore.

no one can stand her anymore...

She insulted me because I said something personal the other day and since then, hasn't let go. I entered in a battle of words with her and we are both intelligent so no one will ever "win"...

I just want to thank you guys for being so nice and civilized. It's nice for a change.

Sophie.

Evil Chris 10-02-2008 10:08 PM

We love having you here Sophie... You bring something to XNations that nobody else brings. It's just your element. I'm not sure how else to describe it.

As for that other person... I would just ignore her. People will definitely see you as the bigger person.

Virgule3 10-02-2008 11:50 PM

Thanks Chris... :)

Then, I have a question... If, in a section related to interpersonal problems, I posted a story about having a friend who claims he's got more money than anyone, being there for this person to help him (alcohol problems) and then, asked for a bit of money while waiting for a huge check to come in but he refused, how would you guys have reacted?

Maybe I'm completely wrong, ok, I know, I should not have mentionned any amouts or anything, but I was told I was an idiot, a whore who needed to get a life, a sad sad person who needs attention, etc...

Did I deserve it?

Maybe I *am* weak after all, but all this has got me thinking a LOT about who I am...

Cyndalie 10-03-2008 11:50 AM

Want me to kick her ass?

Virgule3 10-03-2008 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cyndalie (Post 148667)
Want me to kick her ass?

HELL YEAH!!! I'll hold her for ya!

Kristine 10-04-2008 04:44 PM

As Chris said, I'll ignore her. Ignorance is the best weapon. Just post anything else like her posts are not there. Make her think you don't care and you don't see her posts. It's best. If this doesn't work (but 90% will), just find her address and kick her ass :laughout:

Funbrunette 10-06-2008 11:41 AM

Don't waste your time and energy on pathetic people or bottom feeders as I like to call them...I love having you on the board Sophie and not because it's my board, but Xnations has always been known for being a respectful board. Now with that being said I'm with Cyn, want me to rip her a new asshole? :laughout:

Virgule3 10-06-2008 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Funbrunette (Post 148730)
Don't waste your time and energy on pathetic people or bottom feeders as I like to call them...I love having you on the board Sophie and not because it's my board, but Xnations has always been known for being a respectful board. Now with that being said I'm with Cyn, want me to rip her a new asshole? :laughout:

Thanks for making me feel welcome here all the time. :)

And yes, I know the best thing to do is ignore her but sometimes, when she attacks you directly for no good reason, it is very frustrating and it's hard not to reply!

Sophie.

ExLust 10-07-2008 03:09 AM

If there's a single button that says' Ignore this member. By that you could not see all of her posts. I know the feeling of that. So annoying.

Funbrunette 10-07-2008 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Virgule3 (Post 148779)
Thanks for making me feel welcome here all the time. :)

And yes, I know the best thing to do is ignore her but sometimes, when she attacks you directly for no good reason, it is very frustrating and it's hard not to reply!

Sophie.

Sophie she's obviously vey insecure and has to hide behind a keyboard to make people feel bad. I would say consider the source, sounds like that chicky has a huge chip on her shoulders! :arrr:

ultrazteam 10-08-2008 04:25 AM

NICE lady