X Nations - View Single Post - Who is going to Phoenix?
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2006, 05:14 PM   #30
Fatal Attraction
Fatal Attraction should edit this

xBucks: 900
Send a message via ICQ to Fatal Attraction

Quote:
Originally posted by Rochard
I remember my first real convention. It was in Vegas at the Tropicana, a smaller show. I think Platinum Bucks put it on. Steve Lightspeeed, Tanker, and myself drove our bikes up from Phoenix.

So there I was the first night drinking in the Platinum Bucks Penthouse suite. Steve and Tanker seemed to know everyone there. No one knew me and no one gave a shit. I tend to be a bit shy but that night I refused to let it get the best of me. That night I decided that when I left the room, everyone would remember my name.

I came up with a plan and found a willing model. We both got drunk and started eyeing up the hot tub in the bedroom. We filled up the hot tub with water and bubbles, stipped down, and got in. What I didn't think about was that the room was filled with about sixty people, all of whom had cameras. Then another girl got into the tub with us.

When I left the room that night, everyone knew who I was. And the pictures are still up someplace on FUBAR.

How in the world I explained this incident to my wife I have no idea, but now the rule is "no nudity" at shows.

My point is.... You have to have some kind of a gimick to stand out from everyone else. For reasons I still can't understand everyone seems to think I'm "Mister Jager". During Phoenix Forum last year I was sporting a small bottle of jager in my cargo pants pocket at all times. And now people bring me gifts of jager.

Seems to have worked well for me.

hahahaha, I remember that! That was a great show!

Convert 2 Toons
XXX Outsourcing
Icq #168168480
Fatal Attraction is offline   Reply With Quote