X Nations - View Single Post - Welcome everyone!
View Single Post
Old 03-09-2006, 05:29 PM   #34
MorganGrayson
MorganGrayson should edit this

xBucks: 8,306

Quote:
Originally posted by Anthony
Very nice, you are getting on the right track for sure! Funny enough, I got my sister a dog, it has made her more active.
It definitely does. Things you won't do for yourself, you *have* to do for your pet.

I was supposed to go outside for half an hour each day to get sunshine. White light treatment for the pain. Yeah, right, like I was going to drop what I was doing and go outside when I could just sit here and bull through the pain. Well, the little dog is rather adamant about going out. She requires supervision, company, and has to smell every square inch of the yard. So...I'm out in the sunshine moving around.

Dogs also require physical activity to stay healthy. So...Dingo and I play "fetch." I throw the toy, she chases it, beats the heck out of it, runs around the house like crazy...then drops the thing and smiles at me. Mommy sighs and obediently goes and fetches it to throw it again. (That's not exactly the game I had in mind when I started this, but the darned dog's got me moving around again.)

I think she's got my doctor on speed dial.