X Nations - View Single Post - This is EASILY One Of The BEST "Horror" Movies..
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2006, 09:52 PM   #10
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 247,136
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Quote:
Originally posted by DonMike
You know, King Adam, I'd be inclined to agree, but you need to get your butt to the theater to see the remake of The Hills Have Eyes.

I grew up on horror movies and usally poo poo every new attempt that comes down the pike. The remake of The Texas Chainsaw Massacre was gross as all get out but scary? Nah. The Hills Have Eyes scared the crap out of me. It was gross and nasty, yes, but it had the right amount of jumps and jitters to make me thank God and RandyBlue that the wonderful powers that be here at MaxPixels are flying my ass out to Phoenix because there is not a chance in hell that I am ever... and I repeat EVER going to be driving through the desert again. This movie does for transdesert travel what Jaws did for swimming pools and Psycho did for showers.

Two thumbs up and a round of a paws.
I agree babe, I saw the Hills have eyes and it REALLY freaked me out....As for the movie Visualad recomended I fell asleep on it....Doesn't count I was on pain killers...lol I'll have to rent it again!