View Single Post
Old 03-30-2006, 10:50 PM   #50
Sin
Sin should edit this

xBucks: 657
Send a message via ICQ to Sin

Quote:
Originally posted by Dravyk
Just because I find it a bloody bore (and a tad limp) posting on boards what facial scrub I use (St. Ive's Apricot, if you all freaking really have to know) means simply that.

Sin, couldn't agree with you more with what you've said. Btw, I also find giving my baby foot massages and drying a woman's hair after a shower are also nice romantic touches.
Sweetie, honestly, and please if nothing else, take it from a woman as someone who has soft & tender skin that needs gentle care (and men can use the same too, trust me) ...St Ives Apricot scrub is about the equivalent of using a brillo pad on your face... trust me. I've been there, and made that mistake, and there are SO many more options... probably all of them better.

Look for Clinique's exfoliant scrub, its far gentler on your skin than St Ives will ever be, and just as effective (as someone who has tried both, please believe me on this, and at least give it a go. If you don't believe me, buy your woman some clinique anything, when they're having a promo that includes a sample size of their facial scrub & you'll see)

Sin is offline   Reply With Quote