X Nations - View Single Post - I'm making pancakes!
View Single Post
Old 04-20-2006, 03:42 PM   #12
MorganGrayson
MorganGrayson should edit this

xBucks: 8,263

Quote:
Originally posted by Deuce
HAHA, thats exactly what I had yesterday. I'm from California where we have a place called Nations Giant Hamburgers, however dispite the name they also have breakfast. not really fast food, more of a cafe quick counter and I got the "Two Egger" which is double portions of everything, I got two eggs, hashbrowns, and linguisa, 2 slices of buttered toast, and a side of four pancakes.

very filling, however today I only had some apple juice and an apple fritter.
Deuce...*groan*...filling indeed. My stomach informed me that Linguisa was to be a "sometime" thing and never, ever to have it with pancakes again. Perhaps one egg, scrambled.

We got the Linguisa from the local health food emporium, a store that carries vegetables, bulk items, meat without hormones and all that nasty stuff, etc., etc. They make their own sausage, too.

We also got their Bratwurst and it was without a doubt the absolutely BEST bratwurst I'd ever had in my life. When I was a kid, I loved brats. I thought my taste had changed because when I got older, brats became "ho-hum." This place and their "homemade" makes it much closer to the brats of my youth.

Since they were having a sale, I bought my first "bangers," which I haven't cooked yet.