X Nations - View Single Post - Last night's Lost
View Single Post
Old 05-18-2006, 04:11 PM   #10
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 322,137
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris
Default Re: Last night's Lost

Quote:
Originally posted by TheEnforcer
Ok.. a VERY good epeisode of Lost last night. A few things..

1- Did Walt look OLDER to anybody else? He seemed bigger and older to me. Like he had magically grew a few inches and aged a few years.

2- Even though the description of the "others" by michael seems to be accurate in terms of what he told Jack and the gang. IE- huts, fishing nets, two guns, etc does anyone else really believe that is an ACCURATE picture? Walt did say they were pretending.

3- The lady who let Claire escape showed up again. Any ideas as to her motives and such?

4- What do you think they want THOSE SPECIFIC four people for?

5- And the sailboat. Somehting tells me that had to be alluded to somehow already previously as it would be way to "out fo the blue" for this show that does so much foreshadowing. That said, I can'tm remember anything but can anyone lese here?
TE, I also thought last night was a great episode. And it baffled the hell out of me. I think Michael should be held responsible for what he did, whether it was for Walt or not.

Too many things to even speculate on. The 4 names, Walt's comments, the boat, Ecko's actions.... So much happening all at once.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote