X Nations - View Single Post - Don't you love it when...
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2006, 01:00 PM   #2
MorganGrayson
MorganGrayson should edit this

xBucks: 8,263

I didn't mean to make you feel as if you were being excessively negative. If so...I'm doomed!

I love it when...
...New York Strip steaks or Top Sirloin go on one of those insane sales they occasionally do, because it makes my husband so damned happy.
...something that could have been really lousy - like the globe on the light outside my front door taking a dive to the driveway and shattering - turns into a wonderful first meeting with my very nice next door neighbor, who came flying out of her house to my rescue at the sound of breaking glass. It reminds me that some good comes from everything.
...I get to spend a wonderful Sunday afternoon in the garden department of Home Depot buying flowers and herbs to put in the collection of empty planting containers I have. (My husband kept saying "uh...you can't buy any more, you've filled up the cart" but kept rearranging the cart so that more fit.)
...synchronicity sets in. My kids discovered a brand of dog treats called "Dingo Brands," which has a website, so now my dog has her own collection of treats with her name on the label.

Don...thank you. *smooches* As much as I enjoyed griping, I do like this thread more.