X Nations - View Single Post - which affiliate programs submit there FHG's
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2006, 10:17 PM   #12
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 32,270
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawsregd
Wow, I thought my explanation was pretty self explanatory.

Program owners/affiliate reps are always looking for those "big fish" or "whales" who can bring in big amounts of sales on a consistant basis. So let's say Johnny owns a TGP that gets 2 million uniques/day and sends 10 million hits to galleries/day. Now Johnny runs that site comletely or even partially with FHGs which he loads in everyday from the various sponsor programs that he uses. Now he figures I'm lazy or I don't have the time I use to or why not make the sponsors work a little harder for all the money I am making them. So he now gets the programs to submit their FHGs with his affiliate codes on them. So you ask again "but why would they submit for him"? Because he is making them a lot of money and they want to keep him happy and keep their FHGs on his site so they go the extra mile and submit the galls for him. If they say screw you do it yourself, he says well screw you I will send my traffic to another sponsor that is willing to do it.

Capiche?

The sponsor would not take the time out to submit daily FHG's that contain his ID in them when they could just email him a list once a week to plug into his script and/or they could just instruct him to log in to the affiliate area once a week and download the latest FHG's for him to import into his script. There is no need for them to manually go to his site each day, submit a gallery or two. Kind of really defeats the purpose of sending them by email and/or including them in the affiliate area for immediate download and import into a script. Sponsors spend a lot of money on those tools they provide. They aren't going to go and submit only to his site FHG's with his ID code in them. Would be a complete waste of time for the sponsor to do so. Whale or no whale. That's what one email a week is for.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote