X Nations - View Single Post - Ultrasound For Our New Baby
View Single Post
Old 06-15-2006, 07:52 AM   #15
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 47,847
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lutz Meyerding
congratulations! but are you shure the kid is yours? i'd say you can never know for sure... did you know that up to 30% of babies have a different father from what they thought i deal with girls all day long and i listed to their conversations.. they cheat

thanx for the congrads - all I can say if you don't know the two of us that well is that if it wasn't me - then the Virgin Mary has some competition.

Shedevil told me one time that if I was going to cheat with a girl - to please bring her home so she can enjoy her. I can only assume you have never met us at any conventions or you would know that the thought of her even kissing another male would make her sick.

Outside of the obvious and details that I will not get into about our private life - you'd have to actually know us to understand that shedevil even thinking of another man is simply not in the equation... nor me for that matter.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote