Old 06-16-2006, 02:22 PM   #7
MorganGrayson
MorganGrayson should edit this

xBucks: 8,262

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bhelliom
I think I'm missing something....

But ok.

Gay guys are great... some of my best wingmen. They bring the girls over for me and I hit on the girls shamelessly.

Perfect system. The girls love him, and since He's no competition, Then go home with me.
I guess you had to hear my daughter on the phone being frightened that something would happen to her friend's love...and he wouldn't even get notified by the military.

Periodically I wonder why anyone gives a shit what consenting adults do. How on earth can they care? I wonder. I'm emotionally involved with my own sex life and no one else's. (Up until my girls turned 18 I informed them that I owned the pink slip on their bodies and had one or two - dozen - rules. Once they turned 18 I signed over the pink slips and said "Mazel Tov, have at it." One of them is now collecting piercings and tattoos and I go "oh, cute!" If she had tried that under 18...well, she wouldn't have tried that. I'm scary when angered.)

When my husband was in the Navy, another sailor who was gay was his wingman. (I like that phrase, my dearest studmuffin. Well done. ) They'd go out drinking together. My husband got the ladies and his gay friend made sure they got back on base alive. They time they literally crawled back over the border from Mexico is one of my favorite stories....