X Nations - View Single Post - What do you enjoy most about this business?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 12:08 AM   #9
Cyndalie
Cyndalie is not it.
Marketing Director / SEO

xBucks: 63,723
Send a message via ICQ to Cyndalie

Quote:
What is it about this business that you get the most pleasure from? What displeases you the most about it?
Pleasure? Honestly the people you meet in this business are one of a kind. The kindred spirits and the crazy entertaining types that can also be inspiring. We are the coolest geeks on the planet, hands down I get alot of pleasure from working with most of the people in this biz that I get the chance to. Everyone is unique, that's for sure!

As for dislikes, impatience and lack of foresight in this business can be frustrating as a veteran bystander. Expecting miracles over night and wondering why things don't work rather than fixing them. I'd like to see a resurface of talented programmers and tech driven people earning good money again, the lack there of, and the competition with mainstream has taken a toll over the last few years, on many levels and threads of talent. As they say, nothing good, or worth doing, is ever easy.

Hardcore, Blowjobs, Gay, Wives, Lesbians, Gangbang, Movies, Tranny, Interracial, Teen....
16 Sites, $35 PPS/ 60% Revshare :: Capitalize on Experience
Cyndee - Director of Marketing & SEO
Cyndalie is offline   Reply With Quote