X Nations - View Single Post - What do you enjoy most about this business?
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2006, 01:57 PM   #30
NaughtyAce
NaughtyAce should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 20
Send a message via ICQ to NaughtyAce

I like to start with the dislikes as there are very few for me in this industry. I've been doing this for 6 years now and I can honestly say that their are very few things I dislike. The only things I dislike in the industry are the get rich quick attitudes, there is a larger percentage of people in this industry out for the quickbuck than there is those looking to create a long lasting enterprise. The Second is those few people that are either errogant or pompus or are socially inept. Luckily those people are far an few between in this industry.

The things I like about the industry is how quickly it grows and how dynamic you can be as a person and as a company. The people are the most amazing people I've met, from young to old, from males and females, they are all so kind hearted and most of them are such driven individuals that like me, like to relax and have a good time. Another great part about this industry is you can be your own entity, your own marketing tool, your own business, and in some cases your own content .....

I've been here for a long time by my standards and probably by many other peoples standards, and I don't plan on going anywhere. I'll continue to grow with this industry and add on to the long lasting friendships I've made.

NaughtyAce is offline   Reply With Quote