X Nations - View Single Post - What do you enjoy most about this business?
View Single Post
Old 07-28-2006, 12:59 PM   #66
gnat69
gnat69 should edit this Edit

xBucks: 0 [Check]

Quote:
Originally Posted by DonMike
Damn girl, and you didn't share??? It's been a while since I got free dildos anywhere. Although I did win a strapon a while ago on a certain hump day radio show. Since I don't really have a use for those I put it on my manniquin (yes, her name is Paloma and she's lived with me for many years). Well, I thought it was funny at the time but then soon forgot about it. So this past December I had appendecitis and my parents came to spend Christmas with me since I couldn't travel. And since I got sick so quickly I didn't really have time to clean my place up. So there we were sitting at the dinner table when my Dad goes, "what is THAT?!?!". I followed his line of site and he was staring at the strapon, which had, over time, slid down Paloma's thighs and was poking out from under her dress. I'm usually not shockable but I must say for a few moments I was quite speechless. Finally I opened my mouth to explain and could not think of any kind of excuse, so I simply said, "That? Oh, um... well, that's a strapon. I won it in a contest." and went back to eating.

The really funny part is that the following day I found it in my bedroom, on the floor, behind the door. My 78 year old Catholic conservative father had removed a strapon from my manniquen, carried it across the room and into my bedroom. If only I had a picture of this. I can only imagine the repulsed look on his face. LOL!

Holy, LMFAO there is a soap opera in there some where