X Nations - View Single Post - HELL'S KITCHEN With Gordon Ramsey....
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2006, 02:42 PM   #33
RawAlex
RawAlex should edit this

xBucks: 246
Send a message via AIM to RawAlex Send a message via Yahoo to RawAlex

Well, it's Monday, so that makes it Hell's Kitchen night... I am actually enjoying the two shows in a row theory, I can leave last week's on the TV while I work, so if there is something I missed I catch it, and then I get to enjoy the new show.

An interesting note from last season is that the winner doesn't actually work with Ramsey... and he doesn't currently own a restaurant either. Weird deal.

Here is my take for this season: There are only a couple of real chefs in the whole deal (and sadly Heather is actually almost one of them), the rest were pretty much fodder for Ramsey to play with. The ending is pretty much pre-written, it has to be a boy versus girl ending (that was the premise for the season) so unless the big guy makes a serious mistake, he is good to go.

Sara is due to go this week, as she has shown little actual cooking talent and very little depth to her skills. Heather is due for a meltdown, but funny I could actually see her running something where most of the others this season didn't look like they could run themselves.