X Nations - View Single Post - Anyone here play Everquest?
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2002, 09:52 PM   #20
Slick
Slick should edit this

xBucks: 217

Actually, Everquest's price got raised up to $12.95 per month now I believe.

As far as the cost of the game, you can buy the standard Everquest release for $10 which will get ya going and if you get into the game, you can pick up the expansion packs to gain new lands.

"The Shadows Of Luclin" might be something that you'd wanna get with the game, but it sells for $30, BUT what it does is gives you a lot more areas to cover, but more importantly, it upgrades all of the character models in the game, which makes everything look sooo much better.

As far as my comments on the game being repetative, it's a tough thing, even though it's repetative, it's still fun interacting with other people and traveling around. The size of the world is just amazing. I know that I'll just take time to visit different areas just to see them. I've been around a lot in the game, but I'd say that I've only been on a small portion of the zones that are in the game.

I'm kinda saddened by the "Planes of Power" expansion pack though, how they let you teleport around in the game. Sure, it's nice being able to do that, but I think that traveling around, waiting for those damn boats to come in and sitting on them forever made the game fun because you were venturing over, now it's just too easy.

Anyways, I'm gonna get going, all of this Everquest talk is making me wanna play it, ha ha ha.
Slick is offline   Reply With Quote