X Nations - View Single Post - Minors with credit cards?
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2007, 11:46 AM   #6
She Devil
She Devil is back
Boobs Rule

xBucks: 3,034
Send a message via ICQ to She Devil

I remember begging my parents when I was 11 to get a bank account and they finally said yes. I had to withdrawl from the teller for years because they didn't want me to have an atm card nevermind trying to convince them to get me a cc. I had to get a cc all on my own at 18. But I also think the fact I had to get the information and apply by myself helped me more responisibility wise then if my parents were to do it for me.

Everyone has their own way of teaching their kids responsibility, but I personaly would not be getting mine a credit card so young. Yes they do need to understand how to deal with their money but I think as teens they already have so much in the world around them spinning and changing and they shouldn't yet have to worry about all the crap adults do yet. I really don't think people need credit cards as much as they use them because they seem to do more bad than good to the average person.

Even I have gone back to using cash whenever I can in the last few years because with everything happening it's harder to keep track of when you debited for what and how much then if you've got a few bucks in your pocket to use.

goddess@shedevilscash.com
SheDevil's Cash
Goddess SheDevil
She Devil is offline   Reply With Quote