X Nations - View Single Post - 32 students killed in Virginia shooting!
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2007, 10:43 AM   #24
Evil Chris
Evil Chris is drinking Heineken
Clone of myself

xBucks: 322,624
Send a message via ICQ to Evil Chris Send a message via AIM to Evil Chris Send a message via Skype™ to Evil Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheLegacy View Post
I am a peaceful man myself - I guess what upsets me is that people are quick to point fingers at a hot topic such as gun control, when if you look at this kids recent life and statements - if it wasn't guns, he was hell bent on using something to kill people.

Just look at him - can you honestly say that if he didn't have access to guns that he would say to himself, "well maybe I won't kill these people". I am not a gun owner, nor ever care to be - but this guy was whacked out of his mind. Whether it was a gun or kitchen fork, he would have done it anyways - all I am saying is let's not jump so fast to the conclusion of banning guns unless your ready to ban everything that people can use to kill others.
Robert.... someone whacked out of their mind and angry at the world living in a country that loves firearms and has a government that supports the gun lobby.... is not a good situation.

Our Experience Payze
chris at payze.com | ICQ 342827
Evil Chris is offline   Reply With Quote