X Nations - View Single Post - Double Standard? YOU decide!
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2007, 01:39 PM   #23
She Devil
She Devil is back
Boobs Rule

xBucks: 3,040
Send a message via ICQ to She Devil

Double Standard. period.

But then you are stuck in a very similar situation as I am. My hubby has hesidently said 'ok' to some things with many arguements about it. I think it's a double standard because if the guys really wanted to do something I believe we'd be jealous but more open to explore it.

I don't believe humans are monogamous. There are so many things you could explore if you let yourself. Some can be with just one person and that's great, but for the majority we crave more.

There are many things I want to do that I 'can't' do and I do hold a huge resentment because of that, and know parts of me will never be satisfied while I am in this relationship. I know he's trying to 'protect' me for his many reasons (which I don't belittle), but I don't need his protecting I need his support. Many of you have probably heard me say 'my hubby won't let me' when responding to certain things and that's because as much as I'd love to I need to make this relationship work before anything else.

Sometimes I wish my hubby and I was never in the adult industry to be frank. For me the industry shows me things I'd love to do and explore. For him he seems to become more protective of me. Needless to say it's the same whereas he was in the industry while I was not when we met, so go figure.

Really priorities need to be set in order. Realise what is the most important and realise some tough decisions sometimes need to be made. Either way there are many outcomes. Either she's going to do it with him. She's going to do it without him. She won't do it and resent him for it.

goddess@shedevilscash.com
SheDevil's Cash
Goddess SheDevil
She Devil is offline   Reply With Quote