X Nations - View Single Post - Double Standard? YOU decide!
View Single Post
Old 05-25-2007, 11:03 PM   #59
Funbrunette
Funbrunette is Travelling the world!
CORRUPTED ADMIN!!!!!

xBucks: 244,159
Send a message via ICQ to Funbrunette Send a message via MSN to Funbrunette Send a message via Skype™ to Funbrunette

Quote:
Originally Posted by student4ever View Post
Ok, I've stayed out of this one so far... lots of interesting comments on both sides of the topic. I'm going to have to say, it's a double standard without a doubt.

FB, there is no doubt that you are a very beautiful woman. EC, IMHO you are very lucky to have such an independent and strong woman at your side. As for the site, it's non-nude. All lookie and no touchie. EC, I'm sure where ever the two of you go, there are guys checking FB out and having their own private fantasies. Life with a beautiful woman - just the way it is. Of course, I've nearly decked a couple guys for crossing the lookie versus touchie line with my wife...

Although I have not had to deal with the issue myself, I would like to think that I would be happy with the concept that although others get to look and fantasize, I'm the one she goes home to. I might want to be present at the photo shoot though... LOL
Thanks, you guys ALL bring interesting points.