X Nations - View Single Post - Lindsay Lohan - A Closet Lesbian With A Death Wish?
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2007, 09:12 AM   #1
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 47,928
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy
Default Lindsay Lohan - A Closet Lesbian With A Death Wish?

Lindsay Lohan had a "total death wish", says her former bodyguard.

The troubled actress, who is currently being treated for alcoholism and drug abuse in Malibu's Promises rehab centre, is "out of control" and has reportedly tried to commit suicide.

Lindsay's ex-security guard Lee Weaver, who claims he quit because she was too dangerous to work for, revealed to the News of the World newspaper: "I have looked after some of the wildest stars in Hollywood but have never seen anyone as out of control as Lindsay. She had a total death wish and took more drugs and drank more than anyone I've met."

Weaver also claims Lindsay experimented with lesbian sex, using women for "thrills".

He added: "I lost count of the women she took back to her hotel room from clubs. She used girls for thrills. I even saw her try to grope Mariah Carey's butt and boobs one night.

"At the start she seemed such a fun-loving angelic girl, but under the influence of drugs she was psychotic."

http://channels.aol.ca/entertainment...11113809990001

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote