X Nations - View Single Post - Tan lines yes or no?
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2007, 02:25 PM   #9
Panky
Panky is the Queen of Mean

xBucks: 31,711
Send a message via ICQ to Panky Send a message via AIM to Panky Send a message via Yahoo to Panky

For me personally, I don't care either way if I have tan lines or no tan lines or if someone else has them or not. I was a big time sun worshipper as a teen and I had tan lines. Tanning beds weren't necessarily the 'in' thing back then and to undo straps to avoid tan lines was not practical. Tan lines were just a measure of how dark I was becoming anyway. I lived to become as dark as humanly possible every summer. Dumb idea, but I was a teen and it was the thing to do.

Now that I'm 35, I'm not a sun worshipper anymore. I enjoy the sun, but don't live to be suntanning like I used to. I tan easily anyway and the urge to get as dark as humanly possible doesn't appeal to me anymore. I have nice skin and I don't want to run the risk of damaging it any more.

When it comes to the tan line niche, I didn't get what the appeal was sexually until one my guy friends explained it to me. Now it makes sense.
Panky is offline   Reply With Quote