X Nations - View Single Post - message to vid vicious.
View Single Post
Old 07-24-2007, 07:16 PM   #1
vlad
vlad should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 854
Send a message via Yahoo to vlad
Smile message to vid vicious.

dear vid you come highly recommended.ive always liked canadains there good people.i need help because theres only so far i can go on my own with this business.i have the money for the hardware,software,makeup,lingerie,pumps,cameras,li ghting,hi-def video and i can also import actresses from europe and across america.this has been my dream for the past 10 years.to me its not about the lust or greed but for the love of women and a passion to create a work of art.i need someone in las vegas now but soon ill be relocating to miami or LA then onto europe and south america on a sex tour.im computer illiterate i dont even know how to down load a pic.but i have heart and passion for this biz its my oxygen and id be willing to give my life for it.i seen your pic you look like a crazy mother fucker and proud of it.i need someone who shares my passion and is willing to give their best with me in this biz.a percentage of the live streaming to as well as all pics you take and video you shoot.i need somebody with european manners that wants to work in a relaxed work place with no pressure and surround my self with old school layed back people.if your interested contact me at manowarmodels@yahoo.com or just call me man my number is 1-702-824-8440.if not you could you recommend anybody.
vlad is offline   Reply With Quote