X Nations - View Single Post - I need a man!!!
Thread: I need a man!!!
View Single Post
Old 07-26-2007, 01:28 AM   #8
Casa Nova
Casa Nova should edit this
The Sex Appeal

xBucks: 19,673
Send a message via ICQ to Casa Nova Send a message via MSN to Casa Nova

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panky View Post
Poor Casa... Just when he falls in love with a girl, all the other sexy ladies come crawling out of the woodwork.
Isn't that How it usually works?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgule3 View Post
Casanova, looks like there is going to be a catfight over you hun!!!

Funbrunette, you're on!!!

Sophie.
It's okay, you girls can take turns, we will go on a rotation.

1 week for You, 1 week for FB, and so on haha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgule3 View Post
But see, this is what makes me feel bad... I do have a pretty face but I am overweight and even though all my friends tell me how sweet I am, how wonderful I am, etc etc... I am unfortunately attracted to men who aren't attracted to me, unfortunately...
Well the people that are actually worth being attracted too won't think that you're overweight if he truly has feelings for you. It really shouldn't matter. The most important thing is for you to feel that you truly are beautiful, sweet & absolutely attractive. Once you have that confidence in yourself everyone around you will see that, and they will see just how truly more amazing you are. No matter what just make sure you are comfortable in your own skin, no matter what that entails.

A man who loves you will see you for whats beyond visible to the eye. There are those who don't see women this way, but they are the people that aren't worth having in your life to begin with. I may say that all woman are absolutely beautiful but not everyone sees that. Some look for the "flaws" in everyone, a girls nose is to big, hips to wide, breasts to small. They key is to find someone who will see you for who you truly are.. glorious, radiant, spectacular, and perfect. Men need to learn how to search out the beauty that lies within every women, then the true beauty will overwhelm everything else & love will be allowed to prosper.
DJD

True attraction has no eyes, your heart can be the only thing you look for love with.

Casa Nova.

Casa Nova is offline   Reply With Quote