X Nations - View Single Post - If you are with someone and 'love' that person - do you still date others?
View Single Post
Old 08-22-2007, 12:19 PM   #4
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 48,179
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy

This question has the same flavor when your kids walk in and say, "which one of us is your favorite?". There is no right or wrong answer and when do finally do give one, you pray that the other kid didn't hear it.

No set rule is laid out, and I am noticing as times change, that also includes love and marriages. What once was off limits, now you find couples are more open to experiencing their sexual desires within a loving relationship. I cannot speak nor judge anyone who wishes do express their passions this way. I am still old school but am trying desparately to keep an open mind to the trends that are today.

What the best I can say is this - if you can wake up and look at yourself in the morning at the mirror and still like the person you see staring back, then your safe. The inner voice should tell you what your comfortable with.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote