X Nations - View Single Post - There is still hope! héhéhé!
View Single Post
Old 09-10-2007, 05:18 PM   #1
Virgule3
Virgule3 is in love!
I shoot nekkid people

xBucks: 15,350
Default There is still hope! héhéhé!

My love life again...

I spent the night at my guy's place last night... It was amazing! He told me the same things as before... I'm amazing, hot, wonderful, he feels great when I'm with him, etc... But he also said he isn't ready yet, which I knew, but he hopes that when he is, it won't be too late and that I'll still be available... He was with the same woman for 15 years and the relationship wasn't that great so he has to learn to live with himself for a while before he's ready to live/be with someone else again. I totally understand that.

I told him I wouldn't wait for him per say, that if something happens, well, "tough titties" as my boss would say... But in reality, I have fallen in love with him, I confirmed it last night when I held him in my arms, I knew it was love, so unless someone absolutely INCREDIBLE comes along, I have no intention of looking for anyone but of course, I didn't tell him that! hihihi!

Just wanted to let you guys know what the developments are... And FunBrunette... The guy I was with at QwebecExpo is Nicolas, my best friend. I did have some feelings for him at some points earlier this year, but I quickly understood that he is so not the right guy for me!!! The guy I'm talking about in this thread, his name is Martin...

Keep your fingers and toes crossed for me!

Sophie.