X Nations - View Single Post - Robert “TheLegacy” Warren joins SexDateCash as VP of Operations
View Single Post
Old 09-26-2007, 02:20 PM   #1
Sex Date Cash Trav
Sex Date Cash Trav should edit this
Citizen X

xBucks: 119
Default Robert “TheLegacy” Warren joins SexDateCash as VP of Operations

Robert “TheLegacy” Warren joins SexDateCash as VP of Operations

An online dating affiliate program that boasts Real Members, Real Profiles – Real Money

LAUGHLIN, NV September 26th, 2007 - SexDateCash is pleased to announce that Robert (“TheLegacy”) Warren has joined our team at SexDateCash as Vice President of Operations. In addition to helping Mark oversee operations, Robert will be coordinating the development and launch of a brand new company whose target will be to make webmasters more by offering the SexDateCash product worldwide. The goal being to become the most successful online dating forums - using real people and real profiles...which amounts to more real money for affiliates. All content and profiles inside are actual members with C-U-C-Me chat forums. NO fake members or unwelcome programs, this is the real deal!!!

Robert "TheLegacy" Warren is a 12 year veteran of the adult industry. He has been providing long time professionalism and service as moderator on three highly respected webmaster boards where Robert is known as one of the industry elite offering advice, wisdom and guidance to all webmasters both big and small. In addition to assisting webmasters online Robert has spoken at a variety of seminars, appeared on radio programs, and has had numerous articles written about his knowledge, style and unique marketing and sales creativity.

“I’m really excited about this new arrangement with Rob.” said Mark Wrhel, president of SexDateCash. “I’ve admired his easy-going style, smart business sense, and his long-time stellar reputation as an honest and ethical player in the adult industry. Adding TheLegacy to the incredible team of SexDateCash allows us to take this community of webmasters and members to a whole new level”

“I was approached by Mark a short time ago and honestly was but It didn’t take me long to realize just how different this company is and that it was a no-brainer. The members were dynamic – real and interactive with the community. The sales rep’s were seasoned and helpful to the success of their webmasters. In turn webmasters were seeing high payouts that decimated their competitors” said Robert. “I am honored to serve the SexDateCash community from the members to the webmasters as their VP of Operations.”

Robert “TheLegacy” Warren can be reached at either
Robert@sexdatecash.com or thelegacy@sexdatecash.com
ICQ 102612416
AdultWhosWho

READ ALL ABOUT IT: XBIZ and AVNOnline

Hit me up! Affiliate Manager
Sex Date Cash Trav is offline   Reply With Quote