X Nations - View Single Post - Lets talk about L-O-V-E again.. inside now!
View Single Post
Old 11-04-2007, 11:44 AM   #2
TheLegacy
TheLegacy is Bi - Sexy

xBucks: 47,893
Send a message via ICQ to TheLegacy Send a message via AIM to TheLegacy Send a message via Skype™ to TheLegacy

I think it's possible for someone to be in love with being in love.

Attraction is the main ingredient, but depending on what a woman wants and her level of maturity, you have to know her first to 'get' her to fall in love with you. Some are shallow and only interested in money, others looks while a few interested in the man inside. Same is true for men.

Love itself is not a feeling but an act of the will. You choose to love someone since feelings come and go.

Case in point - do I feel love my wife SheDevil when she's sick and puking - or my baby when she's crying at 3am? My first reaction is to turn over and try and get some sleep - I don't "feel" love, but love itself dictates and demands that I help my wife in every way I can, and also - to get up tired as hell and look after my baby daughter until she is fine and asleep again.

Best way to know someones love language is generally find out how the display 'love' in the first place. Generally thats how they want to receive it.

"Wise men talk because they have something to say;
fools, because they have to say something." - Plato
TheLegacy is offline   Reply With Quote